Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 pm 
Om nom souls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 pm 
Praise be!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 am 
Well you and Molly wrapped yourselves up nicely. Anyone with decent wits will notice that likely only 3 people voted for the guy who was lynched and since Molly and Krue were suspected together, you'd better mob lead to anyone who points fingers at you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:28 am 
Alternately we just start lynching everyone ourselves in like a day or two. With the Fake IDs, if all the mafia vote, we have more votes than the townspeople (if we ignore the people who haven't been on the forums at all aside from maybe posting an introduction).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm 
Well... You're boned. Pretty hard. The game you're trying to play is painfully risky and kinda ruins the point of Mafia. The point of Mafia isn't that you abuse the fact that many players are inactive, but rather stay WAY under the radar. At this point I say cut your loses, throw krue under the bus and hope that lizrita and Molly don't get indicted. The other option is to make it clear that the mafia is simply using krue's sway. You could always play the "I am Iron Heart" card. Harder to be convincing when you're on the chopping block.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm 
Godfather, I'm sorry I don't necessarily always play mafia the same way you do.

If you guys want to do things the Godfather's way, I accept the fact that I can't control what you do. If you would rather have him leading you and/or leading yourselves, by all means, throw away, and I'll go back to psetting in the afterlife. If you want to go with my ridiculous scheme that may very well get us all killed, that's cool too.

As of now, I'm changing my vote to benkraft, after bitching at him on the forum. You all should've gotten my text saying as much.

Vote how you will, but I won't be making any more decisions for you today. At this point I'm really too tired to care. Also, Lydia isn't around, so should I kill one of the Randomite actives? All of the really active players that are still alive live in Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm 
Voting for benkraft would be way too suspicious imho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 pm 
Kill one of the actives at Random if you can so they won't be able to vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 pm 
I think that he's more suspicious than Dalton Allan is, so if we all voted for Dalton Allan I think we'd be thought of as super sketchy as opposed to sketchy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 pm 
I like how all of this is going, im voting for benkraft. Yeah, I think you should kill a randomite.
Ben was being really into the discussion, and wanting to blame Krew, we could turn that around and say that he's trying to frame her (like Krew kinda already said), that could work. Maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm 
krue wrote:
Godfather, I'm sorry I don't necessarily always play mafia the same way you do.

If you guys want to do things the Godfather's way, I accept the fact that I can't control what you do. If you would rather have him leading you and/or leading yourselves, by all means, throw away, and I'll go back to psetting in the afterlife. If you want to go with my ridiculous scheme that may very well get us all killed, that's cool too.

As of now, I'm changing my vote to benkraft, after bitching at him on the forum. You all should've gotten my text saying as much.

Vote how you will, but I won't be making any more decisions for you today. At this point I'm really too tired to care. Also, Lydia isn't around, so should I kill one of the Randomite actives? All of the really active players that are still alive live in Random.

I'm sorry Krue. What I mean to say is "Hey Mafia. You guys need to work together to A.) sway players, and B.) not look like like you're working together." And right now, with the vote dangerous, someone either needs to pull an awesome dupe over the players, and have glorious victory, or you need to do a bit of retreating, and the cost of conceivably your best player.

Krue you need to pull together Random and convince them you aren't mafia.