Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bwahahahahahahahaha
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm 
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(sorry, having trouble keeping the evil laughter in check IRL, needed to vent it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 am 
We had something epic happen, that let Krew not get lynched, though she was so suspected, I'll write it in the morning. In the mean time, we want to hire a hitman (Tom) to kill someone in the guild game, since none of the mafia are playing (on sunday) who should we kill today (Saturday) though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 pm 
*laughing my ass off*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 am 
Oh my goodness, again? Now people think Dalton is mafia (chewy). This is funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:03 pm 
Bwahahahahahahahaha, part 2 (See Chewy's latest post -- tldr he wants to make lizrita mayor. We can almost def get this passed.) About to go for the kill on Jwu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:19 pm 
This is the funniest game of mafia that I have ever played. Ever. Yeah, I'd sign the petition for liz to be mayor :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm 
When does the game end? when there is no one but mafia? or equal numbers of mafia and townspeople are left? can we kill off everyone but mafia? since that would be epic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:23 pm 
I'm impressed. Well done, guys. You have done better than random chance would have hoped for. Soon all the town will be under your command. (Just don't shoot IH).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 pm 
So we (Molly and I) just called him over to sign the petition. At first he stayed out of ZoC but then we told him that someone was already killed today and he calmed down. He asked if we thought krue was mafia, because he wasn't sure about her, and we said yes because she's been leading the lynch mob from the beginning with Dalton. He said he was more sure of Dalton and he asked if we'd be willing to lynch him first, and I said yeah because that pm mass vote thing was kind of sketchy.
He reassured us that with my extra votes it would be easy to lynch Dalton, and I asked innocently, "What if he's politician?" (even though I'm pretty sure he's Ironheart because of the medkit transfer). Chewy said he couldn't be politician and mafia, I countered with the possibility of conscription, and he got a bit worried but said it was fine since we could lynch him the next day.

We mafia must have some hidden charisma. Dalton Allan trusts krue despite an overwhelming amount of evidence against her, Chewy trusts me enough to elect me mayor. I kind of miss benkraft, he was the last truly paranoid townsperson we had to mess with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 pm 
Anthony Lu also believes I am innocent. Maybe something about my name invites trust?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 pm 
In response to missing benkraft, well, the main people (Chewy, Anthony, and Dalton) are still paranoid, they're just not paranoid about the right set of people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm 
If you swing the full force of the Mafia, you will win the voting game I think at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:09 pm 
Yeah, but that's no fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm 
Yay fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm 
Does anyone know how many people have signed lizrita's mayorship petition?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 pm 
4, we need two more. Adam apparently declined to sign.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm 
I just signed it. Needs 1 more signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm 
If you can get to Random, I'll sign it! :D

And then we can pull off major shenanigans! Go go go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm 
Chewy wanted to keep it in his possession. Moreover, if you sign it, it'll cast doubt on lizrita.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm 
I love shenanigans!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm 
But Liz has a test and doesn't even have the petition. Oh well. No shenanigans. Or at least not as impressive shenanigans anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 pm 
About to sign Chewy's petition to elect lizrita major.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 pm 
Chewy's really determined to get it done. Idk if he knows I have to turn it in myself? If he gets the signatures and dgrazien tells him he needs me to turn it in, I don't mind getting on saferide and dropping it off, since I feel pretty confident about my tests tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm 
Why do you have to turn it in personally? That makes little sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm 
Chewy thinks he just needs to pm dgrazian. Drgazian is away p-setting at Simmons and won't reply until after midnight, if you're supposed to be there. Maybe you should tell him, and saferide over?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm 
I don't know, that's how it seemed to work in the rules? lol maybe I read them wrong.

Well, I'm voting to lynch Dalton Allan, and you can either split the remaining mafia vote to ensure krue isn't lynched on the assumption that I will become mayor and Dalton is secretly a politician, or just all vote for Dalton. (I'll post if I get any updates about the petition from Chewy.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 pm 
The townspeople will be split between Dalton and Krue. We should do our best to ensure that Dalton is the one lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 pm 
The worry is that if Dalton is Politician, I'll get lynched anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 pm 
What are the chances of Dalton being politician *and* ironheart?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 pm 
Also, regardless of whether or not Dalton's politician, shouldn't we try to get him lynched? Wouldn't you die anyway if we didn't try?