Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 8: No Hitman, Sadly
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 am 
So then what do we do? Dalton suspects Ben, Ben suspects me, and Anthony Lu just kind of sits there and follows our decisions when we do the voting thing. The only other non-mafia Randomite is catthu, who has barely done anything in game ever.

Other than that, we have Jwu, Kit, and Lauren living in EC, and Chewy KRoe living elsewhere (Senior House and Maseeh, respectively).

I would prefer not to kill yet another Randomite in order to move people's attention away from me, but I don't really know who we could kill without getting caught.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 am 
Forgot to say, we didn't get a hitman because I forgot to PM dgrazien about it until after midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 am 
I can always kill Lauren, she's on my hall, but that could be obvious. One of us could go and kill someone at the guild game anyway, if they could do it without getting caught. Other than that, I don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 am 
Or I can go find another EC-er tomorrow. That would be less obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:16 am 
I would rather we not kill one of the inactives (catthu, Kit, KRoe, and Lauren have never voted or been on the forum pretty much at all), since they're less likely to be useful to the town.

In case you hadn't heard, there's a petition going around to make benkraft mayor. Despite this, I'm not actually sure if we want to kill him right now, though, because Dalton suspects he might be mafia, meaning we might be able to get the town to lynch him for us, but I have no idea how this is going to work out.

I'm currently flip-flopping on whether we should have someone (preferably ssuen, since Molly is vaguely suspected of being mafia already) kill someone in EC or whether we should just go ahead and kill benkraft at the Guild game. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 am 
Dalton told me yesterday that while he's suspicious of both me and benkraft, he thinks that benkraft is much more dangerous at this point than me (lol). I think my thoughts are coming down on the side of "Let's not kill benkraft today". That being said, I'm unsure who we should kill then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:37 am 
Don't kill benkraft. If you do, you basically calcify everything he's said as true. He accused Krue, which we can't let gain confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am 
That was the conclusion I'd come to. I just asked ssuen if he can kill someone in EC today. I'm going to try to work on gaining Dalton's trust and see if I can get him to lynch benkraft. To that end, I'm thinking of trying to make Dalton mayor instead of benkraft, since I think he might be Ironheart (considering he gave away the medkit). We can get him impeached later if we need to. Also, he has ID 2. I realize this gives him a lot of power, but if I can get him to trust me, it might be worth it for the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm 
I killed Lauren at EC. (But Krue saw me at the Student Center, at that time/slight before :) I was getting food on my way to Random to see Liz, so that she could help me with math. <-excuse for not being able to kill anyone at EC, I wasn't there.) (just so everyone is on the same page.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 pm 
How the hell does going to Random make sense to see Liz? Why was she at Random?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm 
(playing Devil's advocate, by the way)

Why would Liz be at Random if she was going to help you with math?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 pm 
(Also, what time did she die? Dgrazien hasn't posted anything yet.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm 
Liz was already at Random, just 'cause she wanted to (that part is actually honest..) she was here talking to Alex when I got here. (But yeah, a better story would be better.) We have a math test on Tuesday, so I've been studying for that, and had questions on it, and Liz usually knows the answers.

it was at 1:47

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm 
Okay, that's a more reasonable story at least. With more details, it seems to make more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm 
The problem with it is that you three already look sketchy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm 
Hey, are we still meeting up for Bubble Tea today at 5? Where are we? And, everyone can make it, yes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:04 pm 
Also, don't forget to use trustworthy friends as alibis. The guild loves to watch a good trap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm 
That is to say, don't indict the mafia.