Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Plan to Frame Dalton
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 am 
Search warrant him and tell the forum that he had Fake ID 1. Thoughts on whether this is a good or terrible plan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am 
How did you get the search warrant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 am 
Random item redistribution from Day 6 lynching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am 
Those are made public by Dgrazian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:33 am 
Never mind. You're clean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 am 
So here's the "story" I came up with to explain things to the forum. Tell me if it's complete bullshit or if it sounds decent. Things in parentheses will be removed in the final version.

I'm an Ironheart. I didn't claim when I was about to be lynched on Day 6 because I figured there wasn't much point. Since I looked like such a sketchy fucker, the mafia would be dumb to kill me, since the town would probably continue suspecting me and lynch me later anyway, so my reasoning was that I might as well die then and save the town from wasting discussion on me later. Obviously that didn't happen, but whatever.

I then ended up in possession of a search warrant by random reassignment after Gurtej's lynching. There wasn't an announcement thread about it, but it was mentioned at the bottom of the voting results from that day, which brings me to the point of this post.

I just used the search warrant on Dalton. I knew he had Fake ID 2 after he got it from Patrick when he was about to be lynched. I was kind of suspicious that Dalton was mafia, so I figured it would be a good idea to get the ID away from him. What I didn't know was that he was also in possession of Fake ID 1. (which I will get back from Lydia before I pull off this plan) Given this, I am convinced that Dalton is mafia. This also confirms my suspicions that benkraft was mafia, since holding on to two IDs at once is just a dumb plan since you can only use one at a time. My theory is that Ben and Dalton each had an ID, and the mafia decided to throw Ben under the bus and get the town to trust Dalton, which kind of backfired, and Dalton had yet to pass off one of the two IDs to the other mafia so they could use both IDs to vote.

Needless to say, I'm voting for Dalton tonight.

Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 pm 
I approve, though it seems like too much reasoning for one post. Maybe spread it out to multiple "thinking" posts throughout the day? Framing Dalton is lovely ironic though. This is going beautifully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 pm 
This is very much a WIFOM. Whomever makes the first strike may win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm 
When should I give you back the fake ID? I'll be home around 4:30 today, and then I'm leaving Random again around 9/9:30, hopefully, to work on a p-set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm 
What is WIFOM?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:43 pm 
Wine in front of me.[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm 
Currently talking with Dalton and Lydia. The plan is becoming simpler in my head as things keep occurring.