Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 am 
Unless anyone has a problem with it, I'm going to try to kill KRoe during the recitation I have with her today. After that, we should probably split the vote 5:5 between Anthony Lu and Chewy Shaw. To assist in this effort, everyone should post who they're voting for, and then not change that vote unless something completely unexpected comes up at the last minute. This way we can tell how many votes are going to each of them.

That being said, I'm voting for Anthony Lu with my 1 vote, bringing the current total to:
Anthony Lu: 1
Chewy Shaw: 0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am 
I'll vote for chewy with my 2 (me plus ID 3)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 am 
Anthony Lu: 1
Chewy Shaw: 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 am 
Why are we splitting the vote specifically between Chewy and Anthony?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 am 
Because they're the two active players left and we have enough votes to prevent us from losing someone even if we hit the Politician if we split our votes evenly. (unless they're both Politicians, which is ridiculously unlikely)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 am 
Okay, since Liz has 3 votes, let's have her vote for Chewy and everyone else vote for Anthony. I'll text people to make sure this happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am 
(by which I mean everyone that hasn't already said something. I'm sticking with Anthony, and Molly should continue voting for Chewy)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am 
Alright, I'm going to submit my super vote now. Punch me irl if you need me to change it, I won't be paying attention to the forum much today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am 
krue wrote:
Because they're the two active players left and we have enough votes to prevent us from losing someone even if we hit the Politician if we split our votes evenly. (unless they're both Politicians, which is ridiculously unlikely)

If they are both politicians, according to the rules... yep. I thought the wording might provide a loophole, but it's actually rather ironclad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm 
So...since we've pretty much already won, I think it'd be fun for us to come out as mafia one by one, day by day, to freak out the townspeople. They'll see us all around them, try to lynch us, fail, and another one appears. It's like we're immortal. It would be so terrifying.

This is assuming that at this point we have such numbers that it's impossible for us to be lynched even if the townspeople get organized.

Muahahahaha....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 pm 
Are there even enough days for us to do that? Or should we go two people a day (since we kill off two per day)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:39 pm 
So... who am I supposed to vote for? Anthony?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 pm 
Yes.

Ssuen, myself, Lydia, and Adam (1+1+2+1=5) will vote for Anthony.

Molly and lizrita (2+3=5) will vote for Chewy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm 
Having lizrita vote for Chewy... Now that is pure evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm 
:twisted: