Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:30 am 
Ok, first things first

0. Since Lisa got brainwashed, the Chinese / Russian spies know about all of us except for kmath
1. What's up with that lilychen death?
2. Hi kmath! What do you know about the East Side mafia?
3. What are the current state of shenanigans?
4. What's up with the ijc cult leader claim?

ampere also contacted me explaining that ajliu and ksedlar were on different factions and then said that he was confused about game and asked if I had goals / victory conditions. I'm going to continue frauding being monster hunter for now.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 am 
...my act of sounding really confused on the forums is apparently working. NotOnYourTeam contacted me and explained things.

Quote:
I feel like this shouldn't technically be discussed openly, but you should prooobably be in the loop as to what most of game has either figured out, or been told by players with more information.

1. There are Chinese and Russian factions pitted against each other.
2. There are vampires and werewolves pitted against each other.
3. There are East Mafia and West Mafia pitted against each other, with two rogues that aren't directionally aligned.

This does not account for every player, but it does account for at least 24 of the original 30. In any case, all of the above have a set of players they want dead, and none of the above really care how the other minigames terminate. So it makes sense to just do whatever you want for the vote, as long as your friends aren't the ones being killed.

You may notice that I haven't said anything about the zombie epidemic. The reason that a lot of people wanted ajliu dead is that she was a zombie and we don't really like zombies, but no one knows who would come to a zombie's defense (since they can do it anonymously), and I didn't think it was worth risking members of the lynch train to discuss it publicly. Neither she nor Lily actually started out as zombies, but someone is probably a patient zero, whose goal it is to infect player into zombies.

If you have any other things you want to discuss, drop me a line.

Does this mean that Lisa was patient zero? How did ksedlar know that ajliu was a zombie? Through lzahray?

I think ksedlar is NotOnYourTeam because the line "I didn't think it was worth risking members of the lynch train to discuss it publicly" and the meta-game fact that she's nice enough to educate other people who seem lost :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:51 am 
Actually never mind, it's probably ampere. ksedlar would already know that I'm mafia.

Anyways, who are we killing today? I'm pretty busy most of the day but I can try to get one of the East Side Mafia unless y'all have other shenanigans on your mind. I'll probably try to do something around 12:30 or around 5 PM if you guys don't have anything in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm 
Quick note: I'm talking to lzahray, trying to convince her that I'm a zombie. Probably to no avail, but who knows...