Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Gay Lover
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:59 pm 
REKT
kmath, you should go on a killing spree today.

Post subject: Re: Gay Lover
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 pm 
I disagree. I openly admitted on the forum to have facilitated this kill because lilychen was a zombie. Nobody was calling for a lynch mob against me for that (as far as I know.)

I think it would be better, ltchin, for you or me to kill one of the east siders today. It's best if they don't realize that kmath has betrayed them.

Ltchin, can you kill ricardor, miles, or Oreo today?

I'm going to post on the forum in 15 minutes (if none of you object) acknowledging that kmath killed lilychen with my cooperation (or at least non-resistance.) I'm going to repeat what I (truthfully) said before that this happened because lilychen was a zombie.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:26 pm 
So yeah, don't panic kmath.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:28 pm 
I was also very confused by the lack of response for you admitting that you facilitated the kill. Given that and the immense outpouring of votes against ajliu, I think everyone really hates zombies or one faction in particular hates zombies. Is Lisa in fact the Patient Zero?

I have a lot of good options for a kill at 2 PM.
- oreo in 26-100
- ricardor in 16-160
- Miles in 34-101

My alibi will be being on a bus which is true.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 pm 
Yep, make any of those kills. When you say 'bang' immediately run if they say that they don't die (they could presumably kill you in return.) Maybe run before they even respond, to be safer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:40 pm 
And kmath, avoid regirock. I don't think the game will lynch you for this, but regirock may well have a victory condition now that involved you being dead.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 pm 
Do you really want to deny it kmath? An investigator will surely catch you... And I already admitted to facilitating the kill. In my 'alibi' yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:08 pm 
What investigator, ksedlar? One of the dead Chinese spies? I don't think anybody really cares and Katie wanted me to deny it. I'd rather take her advice on trivial things so she's more willing to trust me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:15 pm 
Ok, sounds good. Keep ksedlar's trust. We ARE helping her anyway.

If I die, it isn't actually that big of a deal. Just kill the east side as fast as you can. Ltchin should preferably make kills so that kmath's cover isn't blown.

Kmath, how much money do the east side have? Can you get them to give it to you on some pretense?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:18 pm 
Nobody other than me has money. I got everyone's money at game start to conscript oreo and haven't given any back to them. I'm going to give oreo $1 to kaboom jingyi today, and that's the last of it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:30 pm 
Kmath, once oreo does the deed, get that $1 back from her. It's going to be absolutely CRITICAL for us.