-sashacf

sashacf (2):
-Daniel Grazian
-jamb

achester (1):
-dylanhen

Post subject: Re: Day 8 Start
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:51 pm 
Reminder to everyone: try to be ready to paranoia text. Even if you can only get a paranoia text out to one person before you die, that's enough to guarantee a win.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 am 
I think Pesto should tell us everything. A proven towny (dgrazian) said he wanted a full disclosure. I'm worried Pesto's mafia, and will kill off the people backing him up until we only have his word to go by.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:22 am 
Sashacf and lzahray have the same information as I do; they're just quieter about it. Even if one of us dies next, there'll be at least two people with the information. If those two people disagree, we've narrowed down the mafia to two and we win.

Once anyone dies, further mafia kills will no longer be relevant, and we may as well reveal everything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 pm 
I'm gonna go to sleep pretty soon, before day end. I voted to execute Pesto. If there's no kill today, this vote won't matter, and you should execute nobody. If there is a kill, you'll have to pick two suspects. I expect one of the to be Pesto, and I'm forcing one to be Pesto by casting this vote. If Pesto's is happy with him being one of the suspects, then I'm also happy with that set (either he's mafia, so we picked right, or he's town and thinks the other suspect is mafia). Note that this is true even if I'm the other suspect, as long as the other people agree. Make sure you understand how the votes have to be cast, and why, before agreeing to anything (the two suspects vote for each other, and the two non-suspects vote for different suspects). (There is a failure mode, but I think it's unlikely and would give us more information if it ends up happening.)