Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Planning
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 pm 
Alright, let's get killing! I'm getting back to ET sometime after midnight tonight so making a kill isn't best for me tonight. We probably want to make kills at ET if possible, because even though someone told me I won the ducktective auditions, I don't know who the actual ducktective is and with so few players investigations are powerful. What do you think of making a kill with a whole bunch of people around, like maybe during dinner while we're getting food, or while the person is cleaning off their dishes?

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:58 am 
I agree that we should try to make kills at ET but I'm not so sure about doing so at dinner...just because I'm not sure how I would do this discreetly enough to not get caught.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:48 pm 
If there is a good opportunity to kill someone during dinner I'll do so, but I'm leaning toward being cautious.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:06 pm 
Ok, that's fair. I think last year someone made a kill as everyone was getting off the van which was hilarious because basically all the players were there, but I agree it would be difficult to execute. Ok, how about we see if there's a good dinner opportunity but if not sometime tonight we see if we run into someone alone in the hallway or something. I'll be at a class 7-9, if you kill someone then I'd have a great alibi and wouldn't be under suspicion for the kill, but then I'm not sure how many people take the 7 van, and maybe people would think the kill was made then because there was a mafia on campus... Oh the mind games.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:37 pm 
Actually... Hmmm I'm wondering if it might make sense to make a kill on campus. One investigation probably isn't as good as having a room I'll of people somewhere in et all know they're all innocent. Also the paranoia text thing is kind of useful, people keep saying exactly where they are even when they're alone, which we could use. Sadly I skipped all my classes today so I'm not on campus to perform a murder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:03 pm 
Usually very few people take the 7 van, so if people suspected that a mafia was on campus the pool pf people on campus would probably be small.

I think we'd be fine doing one or two kills on campus at least considering how people are grouping up in rooms at ET. Unfortunately, at this point I only have a small window in which I could make a kill on campus today. I'm available for the next 15 minutes and 4:45-5:15, which is a pretty small window. Might just have to try at ET today? What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:23 pm 
There is no penalty for failing to make a kill Day 1. That being said, the game is more fun as soon as things start happening. Good Luck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:00 pm 
I got out of work late so nothing's happening before the van probably

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:53 pm 
Ok, I'm going to be staying at random tonight unfortunately, so unless we see a kill opportunity around dinner time looks like either you should try to make a kill tonight or we could skip today and one of us could make a kill on campus tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm 
Do you go to square dancing? It would be so cool to make a kill during a tip tomorrow. I haven't been in ages so it would seem suspicious if I went.