Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:14 am 
Ok, this time for real. Are you ok with making a kill during squares? I guess I'm of the opinion to make this game interesting, and making a kill during a tip would be pretty stylish. It only works if you're in a tip of several players. But people would be so distracted dancing they probably wouldn't notice you making a kill, maybe while you swing someone or are on the end with somebody. And maybe you'll get caught. But it'd be pretty awesome.

You know what else would be awesome? Getting an np to turn off the lights while a bunch of players are in the pit, getting up and killing someone, then sitting back down when the lights are off. It's pretty risky, but style points! This would be for the future, like tomorrow or something. Not sure if this is allowed but I bet Daniel or someone would help us out. This would also almost certainly not work. I dream big.

Alternatively, we could just make a kill when someone's leaving a class tomorrow. I'm free from 11 to 4, but I'll also have no alibi.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 am 
I'd be up for a kill at squares. I think it's fairly likely that there will be at least one square with multiple other players. Sounds fun.

I'd also be ok with just killing someone between classes if you'd prefer.

Umm...Plan for at squares unless you come across a great kill opportunity during the day?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 am 
Ok, squares sounds good!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 am 
Asking an np for help is allowed. You just can't use an np as a dead man switch.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 pm 
I believe in you Jordan! Feel the murder, be the murder, commit the murder!