Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:46 pm 
I will be at ET tonight (around 10). I will probably stay the night at ET and be there for most of Monday.

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 pm 
Also have a schedule update:

I will be spending some time later tonight (all night?) on 5W East Campus, but will continue with my normal schedule tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:05 pm 
My flight got in late, so I will be near central square at around 9:45-10. After this, though, I'll be at desk in random until midnight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:33 pm 
My A1 class is M20-22 in 5-217.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:07 am 
I will probably not live in Tuan's room from 1/11-1/15 and instead live in Clam 311 in Random Hall. Your best bet to kill me is in Destiny Kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 am 
Feeling sick so not going in to work today. I'll maybe swing by ET later if I start feeling better

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 am 
Re: my 11-3 class this week:
I'm leaving at 12 today
I'm not showing up until 12:30 weds and may leave early too
It doesnt meet on RF (bc Mystery hunt)

I have a 9:30 meeting with my advisor Zan Barry on W, probably at MIT medical

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:41 am 
I'll be eating lunch at W20 today, probably around 1pm, then heading to Star market for groceries after that.

Also, mafia, sorry about skipping Frisbee workout yesterday - I was pretty tired. I'll be at Frisbee practice tomorrow (Tuesday, 9:20-11pm) though. See the Frisbee schedule linked in my intro.

I'll update you when I schedule my drp meetings.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 pm 
Make that 12pm (nowish) for lunch and such.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:22 pm 
Eating lunch on Pecker today and probably hanging around Random for a while after.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:47 pm 
btw, floorpi a cappella is in 4-152 today (10pm). Heading there from hall soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:11 am 
I'm not going into lab today because I'm not feeling so well. I'll try to make it over to Random tonight though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:34 pm 
lilychen wrote:
I'm not going into lab today because I'm not feeling so well.

Oh no, did you get poisoned? :P

In all seriousness, here are some updates:

My DRP meetings have been scheduled; they'll be MWF11 at 2-333. The first one will be tomorrow (day 4) morning.

I'm probably going to a LEM service tomorrow (day 4) afternoon at 5:15pm, then dinner in W11 afterwards (~6:30pm?). I'd ask you to not kill me during the service, but before or after is fine.

Also, my frisbee practice tonight (day 3) is in the Johnson Indoor Track, 9:20-11pm as advertised previously.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
lilychen wrote:
I'm not going into lab today because I'm not feeling so well.

Oh no, did you get poisoned? :P

I actually probably have food poisoning.... I'm most likely not going to leave my apartment tonight. Sorry, mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:41 pm 
I hope you feel better!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 pm 
Going to have dinner and hang out with a friend around Kendall Square (probably Clover) from 5:30 to 7-ish maybe? If you hate Destiny, now's the time to kill me :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:05 pm 
I'm probably not going to be around other players tonight (other than lilychen.) Tomorrow, I will be going to et and/or random. More details to follow when I'm more certain :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:38 pm 
I'm feeling a lot better today, which means you get to actually try and kill me!

I'm probably going to run some errands (I'm going to take the T to the Boston RMV around 1 pm, then come home to grab a package that I have to UPS, then take it to a UPS access point at 424 or 520 Cambridge St), and then maybe go to lab, or not. #senioritis

This evening I'll try to stop by at Random and might get dinner with a friend (time and location TBD). Most likely not going to the SIPB event I listed in my intro.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:49 pm 
Going to dinner at Legal Seafoods at 6 PM - 7:30 ish?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:56 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
In all seriousness, here are some updates:

My DRP meetings have been scheduled; they'll be MWF11 at 2-333. The first one will be tomorrow (day 4) morning.

I'm probably going to a LEM service tomorrow (day 4) afternoon at 5:15pm, then dinner in W11 afterwards (~6:30pm?). I'd ask you to not kill me during the service, but before or after is fine.

Oh, I also have floorpi a cappella rehearsal again today (day 4) at 9:30pm, though probably with two other players. Also, I'll likely not go to the frisbee workout listed on the website for today because I'm pretty tired and have a lot of stuff to do suddenly.

Confirming that I'll be going to the LEM service, though. Should have mentioned that it's in the chapel.

Also of course I'm going to random at some point to get petitions signed, but I'm not sure when yet - maybe around 3 or 4pm?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:21 pm 
I'll be at the 10-day packet handout in 2-105 starting at 7:30. Not sure how long it'll last. I'll also be on bonfire tonight for a hunt meeting starting at 11:17.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:01 pm 
I'm heading out now from my apartment to drop off my package (at UPS access point at 424 or 520 Cambridge St). I'll be getting dinner with my friend Dip, at Za at 6:30p. Probably not going to lab today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:05 pm 
I'll be going over to Random for a bit at 6. I'd be highly interested in discussing the game with other players.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 pm 
In Random until late tonight, but will be busy working on stuff, probably in BMF.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm 
Service ended a little early, heading to w11 next door really soon. Pretty sure the room is called the small dining room, and you're free to come during dinner to kill me (or just join for dinner). Will be there until 7ish probably.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:23 pm 
Nvm main dining room sorry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:33 pm 
I'm coming over to Random now. I'll probably be there around 6:55. Work took longer than expected :-(

I'll be on Pecker and/or clam. I'd very much like to talk to people about the game. Who will be around?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:59 pm 
Tomorrow I'll be at work till 5. I'll head home after that but might swing by ET after 7pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:05 pm 
I'm still in random in case anybody wants to talk. I'm on pecker with Jackie at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 am 
I'm going to lab today. Getting dinner at Border Cafe at 4:30p with ltchin and NPs (including mannes and sadun). Most likely going to the mathcamp reunion party after that. Will probably be biking to those locations.