Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mildly sketchy things
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 pm 
Mads was at Random around 5:50. I saw her sitting on her bike outside, doing stuff on her phone. It doesn't seem like she came inside.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:44 pm 
Mads sent me and a few other people a message shortly before this time (5:38?) saying to suspect ksedlar if she died in the next 15 minutes. My first guess would be that she was waiting outside to sign ksedlar's petition, but she should explain herself to confirm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:19 pm 
I was passing Mads the mic. I was also ATTEMPTING to not make it public that this was happening. Kmath and Shi-ke can confirm that I sketchily left Foo to go to the bathroom around the time in question, after failing my attempt at leaving to get a smoothie (which kmath followed me to).

Please do not view Mads as any sketchier for this incident.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:30 pm 
(No sarcasm)

Good job everybody. You all did exactly what you should have done. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:32 pm 
Thanks for clarifying. I think people should generally be observant and feel free to post about mildly sketchy things so I'm still glad I posted about this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 pm 
Agreed * 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:46 pm 
I poked Miles about alibis and he seems to have seen the message very quickly. Seems he could be deceptively active. lgunder, on the other hand, seems genuinely inactive :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:14 pm 
I poked Miles about alibis previously and he took a while to open the message.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:16 pm 
I just talked to Miles and had him sign a petition. He says he's just been busy and his alibis have just been being around hall, jessk can verify, also playing games with Akshat once. So, no alibi, but seems perhaps believable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm 
Other mildly sketchy things:

Lucy was hanging out at Tech Squares yesterday but didn't dance at all. She doesn't usually come to squares, as far as I know.

Dylan ran off really fast after squares yesterday and didn't take the ET van back with the other ET people that were at squares. He claims he didn't know the van was there. The timing would work out for the van and the saferide to get back to ET at the same time, but the timing would also work out for Dylan to get to Mats' apartment in time to kill Josh.

Does anyone think this is worth investigating?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm 
Did Lucy make any effort to hide, or was it totally obvious that she was there? If the former, hell yes that's sketchy. If the latter, I don't think so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:37 pm 
I went partly because I said I would in my schedule and stayed because Troy offered me a ride (I strongly dislike taking the Saferide). I didn't dance because I forgot it was Tuesday when I left home and wasn't wearing clothing I was comfortable dancing in.

Dylan got to ET at the same time I did which (according to google) he couldn't have done if he was scootering over from Mats apartment. He also couldn't have know I wouldn't take the Saferide with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 pm 
I wasn't hiding. (Though you'll probably want someone else to tell you that)