Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:44 pm 
Kmath, Jfrisch, and I are in Malden at an Ethiopian restaurant.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:47 pm 
Repasted from other topic:

sammyluo wrote:
texted me "Shike" at 10:41, couldn't talk at 10:43.

Shike, explain yourself, but we're lynching you probably.

WTH my petition noooo.

sammyluo wrote:
alternatively, Shike, suggest who else was around at the time, and confirm or deny that you were there 1 minute before her death

kmli and I confirmed each other on floorpi as of 2 minutes after the death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 pm 
A more complete list of paranoia texts from ksedlar, by time:

10:30 arkadiy
10:32 ltchin
10:34 shike
10:36 asya
10:41 shike
10:43 CAN'T TALK ABOUT GAME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm 
Lgunder is also on floorpi, seems to have been here for a while.

Amanda is also on hall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:53 pm 
Can confirm lilychen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 pm 
I'm confirm that I'm was on floorpi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 pm 
I'm sitting in Pecker kitchen where I've been for ~2 hours. Nobody else here. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:59 pm 
I was playing COD in Clam lounge for a while, then started playing Rock Band 4. I'm guessing Katie's text is because she came to find me to sign Sammy's petition. NPC Ray Hua can confirm that I was in Clam Lounge playing Rock Band with him. The best PC alibi I can get is that Asya would have seen me walk to BH.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 pm 
lukesci, dgrazian, and I have been at ET.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 pm 
wait jamb, you were there in random? ksedlar was hoping to find you as the last signature for my petition.

So as it stands I'd say if somehow Shike is innocent, you're the next most likely... though the gap is very wide between these two suspicions. Everyone else who was in random is also slightly suspect.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 pm 
Does anyone else claim to have gotten a paranoia text from Katie before she died?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 pm 
shikexue wrote:
I was playing COD in Clam lounge for a while, then started playing Rock Band 4. I'm guessing Katie's text is because she came to find me to sign Sammy's petition. NPC Ray Hua can confirm that I was in Clam Lounge playing Rock Band with him. The best PC alibi I can get is that Asya would have seen me walk to BH.

The problem with this account is that she'd already texted me your name at 10:34, and indicated that you had signed the petition then. So when she texted again at 10:41... that means she saw you again in a disjoint incident.

Asya, what do you say about shike's claim?

Investigators, you should get on this; you're probably not going to have anything else to investigate today anyway. Everyone at random should visit the kill site to obscurify.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 pm 
Yeah, I don't particularly have an alibi.

I saw ksedlar earlier today and signed her petition. If she looked for me again tonight she probably would have looked on clam. I was on pecker editing NP Mike's novel.

I'm headed to the kill site now as suggested.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 pm 
Shike, did you sign ksedlar's petition. If so, when?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 pm 
I did sign it. I can't be sure about time since I was playing Rock Band.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:11 pm 
By ksedlar's petition, I mean sammy's petition which ksedlar was apparently holding.

Does anybody know what ksedlar was doing around that time? Was she collecting petition signatures? Was she saying anything about who she was talking to? Any witness testimony would be very helpful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:12 pm 
I've been sitting at desk since 10:30 when I got back to Random and saw Katie as I walked in. I signed her petition at 10:30, and that's the last thing I saw.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:16 pm 
Did you sign sammyluo's petition? Sammyluo, did ksedlar have your petition? Was she actively working on getting signatures when she died?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 pm 
I've been sitting in BMF for a while and haven't seen Shi-ke come through as far as I remember. I also definitely saw him playing video games on Clam a while earlier, before the time of death. I'm confused about his alibi, though-- how and Clam and Black Hole related?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:20 pm 
Yes, ksedlar had my petition and was actively getting signatures when she died.

She was paranoia texting me the people who she got to sign as she was finding them, hence the list of people from before. I had gotten 5 signatures by the time I passed it to her, and then she got five more (ksedlar, arkadiy, ltchin, shike, asya). These were done by 10:36. She then talked about how the other randomites were nowhere to be found except hopefuly Dylan or jamb.

At 10:40 she made her forum post saying "sammy only needs one signature guys!" At 10:41 she texted "Shike." I asked her a question at 10:42, and she said "I can't talk about game" at 10:43.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:20 pm 
^ Ignore me, I'm a pleb and didn't realize location of death is posted on the app now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:21 pm 
The previous post was referring to my last post, not sammyluo's. Sorry for the repeated posts. :<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:25 pm 
Confirm Kmath/Lily/I at Malden Ethiopian.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 pm 
abergal, you should confirm that Shike's signature already existed when you signed my petition. This will verify the timeline to a greater degree.

Shike, consider revealing to someone before you get lynched, or publicly if you're provably innocent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:32 pm 
I don't remember the other signatures, sorry. :< If it helps I think there were around 5-7 signatures on the sheet when I signed. Definitely no more than ten.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 pm 
Fwiw shike just claimed to be a vanilla townie, which doesn't even exist in the game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:34 pm 
AFAIK ksedlar had microphone 3 on her death (handed back from mads), and likely also had receiver 3 (which lgunder claims to have handed her). Anyone who wants to claim to have been given receiver 3 may speak up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:29 pm 
Sorry I didn't post but I was in McCormick doing laundry.