-lgunder
-abergal
-ltchin
-jamb
-lukesci
-sammyluo
-lilychen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:46 pm 
As my first proclamation, I just woke up, I decree that there are two mafia remaining!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:03 pm 
Josh Frisch wrote:
As my first proclamation, I just woke up, I decree that there are two mafia remaining!

This suggests that conscription has been used. Otherwise, there are weird shenanigans going on and Shike was not mafia.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:08 pm 
It's possible Shike was a serial killer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:12 pm 
He shoveled as mafia, so if he wasn't mafia then either kmath is mafia, or the mafia used plant evidence on him (not sure why they would do that...?).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:13 pm 
I've considered that possibility, but it doesn't seem too likely that mafia would plant evidence on an SK. It's also still remotely possible that someone else killed ksedlar and the paranoia text timing was just unfortunate. In the latter case my first suspicion would be jamb, who ksedlar was looking for when she ran into Shike the second time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:22 pm 
Lily, get your story straight. The only reason you suspected me of being mafia is if Shi-Ke was mafia and conscripted me, since I didn't immediately want to lynch him. You're contradicting yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:23 pm 
kmath wrote:
Lily, get your story straight. The only reason you suspected me of being mafia is if Shi-Ke was mafia and conscripted me, since I didn't immediately want to lynch him. You're contradicting yourself.

... In what way have I contradicted myself?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:42 pm 
Note that 'two mafia remaining could mean':

- Shike guilty and conscription used or
- shike not guilty and conscription not used.

There seems to be an implicit assumption that the first possibility is true. I agree it's more likely, but it's not a certainty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 pm 
Shi-ke is absolutely beyond 0 fucking doubt guilty of being a sketchball he claimed vanilla townie as his role and ran around trying to kill somebody and was investigated as guilty and had sammyluo say he was texted. MAYBE he was a rogue, but he's absolutely sure as hell mafia-aligned.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 pm 
That's good enough for me. Don't be distracted by my previous statement.