Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:00 pm 
Starting next Monday, I'll be in Japan, probably without good internet access. If I'm still alive then, David Kaufman will be taking over me as a player (making decisions/posting on forums, not just as a body double).

Right now, David knows nothing about game and has no participation in it. Since he might be playing for me, please let it stay that way, meaning don't have private mafia conversations around him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:16 pm 
Reminder, this is happening starting Day 6. (11:00 PM tonight). From here on out, David Kaufman will be responsible for all posts and actions under my username (abergal). Gods should update my player intro soon to reflect David's schedule so you can kill me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:19 pm 
I have gone through a traumatic midlife crisis and large parts of my identity have changed.

For starters, I now look more like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n478p2qbouh1q ... m.jpg?dl=0 (but with purple hair) and respond to David Kaufman.

Additionally, if you've told me anything in the past that you want me to know, you should tell me again to be sure I remember it.

If I have promised you something and seem to have forgotten, that's your problem. I'm not going to trust you on that.

I've dropped all my previous commitments and have a new schedule. Monday and Wednesday I'm in 66-1?? (closest to EC) from 10-13. Besides that I am normally around Random, but I also frequently visit Pika and ET. Until very recently I had a room at EC and I'm still around there sometimes, mainly on 4E and 3E.