A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Lukesci was an SK
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:39 pm 
I think that means I don't actually like that theory

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:56 pm 
A serial killer might have thought that killing Luke without contacting him was the safest thing (hedging against the possibility that Luke had been framed.)

I agree, though, that it would be odd for the serial killer to not be in contact with the mafia after yesterday. One of shike or the serial killer might have neglected getting in contact. Or maybe something went wrong with the secret handshake, and the serial killer just decided that killing Luke was the best way to prove themself?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm 
I don't think that it's terribly likely. But I think it's in the same realm of plausibility as the best alternative explanations.

What do you think happened with Luke?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:01 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Question about Luke: He had told some players before he died that he was conspiracy theorist? Who did he tell, and did he mention who was on his conspiracy list?

He told me, dylanhen, and ajfike. He didn't say who was on his list, nor did he seem particularly interested in revealing his role or defending himself with any specifics until I pressed him to do so. Then he said he'd reveal on forums soon, and two minutes later he died.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:03 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
A serial killer might have thought that killing Luke without contacting him was the safest thing (hedging against the possibility that Luke had been framed.)

I agree, though, that it would be odd for the serial killer to not be in contact with the mafia after yesterday. One of shike or the serial killer might have neglected getting in contact. Or maybe something went wrong with the secret handshake, and the serial killer just decided that killing Luke was the best way to prove themself?

Sorry, I don't get it- how would a serial killer benefit from killing a known Mafia?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:09 pm 
jamb wrote:
Daniel Grazian wrote:

Sorry, I don't get it- how would a serial killer benefit from killing a known Mafia?

The kill would fail and the rogue and mafia would be in contact. The downside would be that the rogue couldn't kill again for another three days.

Jackie, Luke told all of you guys electronically, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 pm 
Yes, electronically. I didn't see him that evening.