Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:52 pm 
Hello friends!

I'm either a dying desperado or a dying gay knight. I think my innocence is pretty well attested, so I'm going to take these last few hours to set up an innocent child network. I've already got a bit of a trust network set up, and I'll make sure to make the new network such that more likely conscripts have less access to everyone's information, etc., of course.

So, PM me if you're an innocent child or gay knight, or if you have other information you want me to relay to the newly forming network. If you're a GN, you and your partner should both claim to me (not necessarily simultaneously). If you're an IC, schedule a time tonight to come meet with me to reveal yourself (but I'll connect you up somehow anyway if you can't make it). If you're neither, it's probably better play not to reveal to me (though honestly, in dgrazian's words from summer game 3, I'd probably "have enough role info to set a trap every day anyway").

Thanks for a fun 4 days! And thanks mafia for not even trying to kill me! :P I'm glad I could survive this long. Good luck town, I'll be rooting for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:59 pm 
For what it's worth, I'm strongly inclined to believe Sammyluo. If anybody disagrees speak up now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 pm 
Bump! If you know anyone who's likely not to have seen this, please alert them so that all can have a chance to join the fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 pm 
Structure set up, thanks for playing. Keep revealing if you haven't yet, but there will be a proxy to speak up if the network needs to speak. Let me know if you guys think I myself should make the proxy public

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:53 pm 
Couldn't hurt to tell a small number of people who the proxy is. The proxy could even be someone in the network (but don't tell us that, obviously).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 pm 
Done. Signing off, bye, good luck!