Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:16 am 
I want to kill no one. I think town will lynch kmath by default which is in our favor. Looks like we don't get penalized for a no-kill day this game. Maybe the serial killer will strike and cause general confusion and delay.

Incidentally, my cynic list contained ksedlar, kmath, and lilychen, and looks like I'm going to be immune to bangs today and another day. I guess that's nice. Maybe I can ask to be vigilante checked if someone gets suspicious of me.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 pm 
ok, sounds good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:29 pm 
Clarification from the rules:

Quote:
If 2 consecutive days or 3 cumulative days pass by where any mafia aligned players don't make any kills, town automatically wins.

So, there is a penalty, but it's not extreme.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm 
Scratch the "no kill" plan. I'm going to kill lukesci today. I contacted him and told him I was mafia. He's going to transfer his medkit to me later today in Pecker.

I'm not sure if I should tell lukesci I'm going to kill him. I probably won't, he'll think I'm vigilante. I'm going to try to do this as covertly as possible, but I really don't even have to bother being don/covering this kill, it'll make a great proof that I'm vigilante some day in the future.

Things lukesci has told me:
- he says he has a medkit
- he says he's pretty sure ajfike is an investigator, and jamb is her proxy (also that there's a chance that it's the other way around: jamb is an investigator, ajfike proxy).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:49 pm 
lukesci gave me his medkit, but the app does not understand my URL for whatever reason.

I was hoping town would lynch kmath, but it looks like Josh is against it and he has a lot of power as mayor. Town also wants the vigilante to claim through proxy. Not sure if I want to do this. Might be okay if I do it through a double proxy, so we can kill the next person in the line if necessary. Then again, I'm pretty sure only mafia ever claim through double proxies, so maybe I just won't claim at all.

Pretty sure lots of people suspect that this is actually a mafia kill, which makes sense. Maybe when all the good game players are dead I can pull off that I was a vigilante.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm 
I probably should claim through a single proxy. I think I'm going to go with ajfike, because we want to kill her soon anyway, and she doesn't seem that active in game.

Also probably going to set a trap on ajfike before the end of day, if no one's opposed. I'm not sure we'll get any good/better role information this game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 pm 
No, I really don't want to claim actually. People will follow the proxy back down to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 pm 
Dang, it would have been nice if people had seen Luke on Pecker. Thinking that Manipulate the Press was used is really not in our favor.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 pm 
I kind of want to make a kill that very obviously used MtP so that people stop being suspicious.