Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 am 
Please introduce yourself to your fellow citizens here.

The players in this game are:

Abby C
Adam Yedidia
Alex
amwang
Anthony Lu
benkraft
catthu
Chewy
Dalton Allan
fluffy
GurtejKanwar
jhurwitz
Josh Hernandez
Jwu
Kit
Kroe
krue
Lauren Merriman
lizrita
Lizzie
Lydia Krasilnikova
Molly K
Patrick
Phillip
ssuen
wings
Town Elder (forum role only, and cannot send/receive private messages.)

Please make a post introducing yourself (Strictly, this is optional, but I highly encourage it.) Make the post of the form:

Forum username
MIT username
Preferred name
Where you live or are most likely to be found.

Any other introductory words you would like to give.

Use my next post as a template.

Last edited by Daniel Grazian on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 am 
Daniel Grazian
dgrazian
Daniel
Random Hall (Clam floor)

I am a junior in Course 18C. My hobbies include chess, board games, Assassins Guild, and tennis. I am moderating this game, and I have confirmed that I am definitely not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 am 
Patrick Rodriguez
khold
Patrick
Random Hall (Destiny)

I'm a senior in CMS (Comparative Media Studies -- I study games/game design). I like Rock Band, children's card games (i.e. Magic the Gathering), and board games that are not Ticket to Ride.

I don't feel comfortable telling everyone that I'm not mafia, because I don't want the mafia to know that I'm not one of them. I figure they wouldn't want to kill me as long as there is a chance that I could be one of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:19 am 
Stephen Suen
ssuen
Stephen
East Campus, 2E (Beast)

Hello all, I was a bit late to the party, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this whole thing unfolds (it's my first time doing something like this). I'm a frosh and I plan to major in CMS, like Patrick. glhf!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am 
Hi! I'm Molly Kosiarek
kosiarek
I live on Floor pi (3W) in EC
And I'm thinking about course 16 :)

I like making cookies, doing a ton of after school stuff, and board games. I'm a frosh also and I'm really excited about having day-of-the-week socks. (really, they're awesome!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 am 
Nathan Arce
codetaku
fluffy
Random Hall, but I go to 6.034 lecture in the mornings on MWF and Japanese at 1 pm MTRF and starting monday will have fencing 5-7 pm in the athletics center MTWRF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am 
Elizabeth Krueger
Krue
whatever else you want to call me

Random Hall (Black Hole), and taking 3.01x (where x is 2, 4, and 6), 7.012, and 21H.238. If the mafia want to put in the effort to stalk me to my classes to kill me, they can find the class schedules themselves. Put some effort into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 am 
Forgot to include my actual username.

ekrueger, in case you were wondering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm 
Hi, I'm Alex (arkhipov@mit.edu)! I live in Sid-Pac 261A. I'm taking 6.440 and 6.889. I can sometimes be found in my office, 32G-604 and around Gates 6 in general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm 
Jwu
julianaw
Juliana or whatever really
East Campus-Beast :D

Ohaithar! Sophomore in Course 2, taking 2.002, 2.003, 2.005, a 6unit lab and a Hass >.> Game on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 pm 
Hi, I'm Dalton Allan. My username is alland, but I just go by Dalton. I live in Random Hall on Foo. I am a freshman who plans to major in 18. I am taking 7.012, 8.012, 18.100B and a HASS class. I like board games and guild activities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 pm 
catthu
catthu
catthu
Random Hall, 234. But it's pretty unpredictable where I would be outside of class.

I'm taking 2.009, 6.004, 2.66 and 2.650. On TR during class time I'm mostly around Stata. Have fun stalking!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 pm 
lizrita
lizrita
Liz
You can find me on 4th WAR of Senior Haus, the front rooms of Epsilon Theta, or any Assassin's Guild events.

Post subject: Who I am
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm 
AdamYedidia
adamy
Adam

I'm Adam Yedidia, and I'm a sophomore in 6-3. I play chess and guild games and board games and Starcraft. I live at ET. I like people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:37 pm 
kroe
kroe
KRoe/Katie/KatieRoe

I live 5th floor Maseeh. I am a sophomore in courses 3 and 8, and I am taking 8.03, 3.012, 3.014, and Intro to Acting, so can be found at those classes while they are happening. I hang out at Fenway House a lot too. Evenings Sunday-Thursday I am usually rehearsing for Macbeth, which will usually either in RRA, RRB (both in Kresge) or somewhere in the student center.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm 
Lauren Merriman
Laurenme
Lauren
East Campus, Floor Pi (3W)

So I'm a sophomore in Course 22 (go nuclear!). I'm in juggling club (Fridays 4-6, easy to find me there), I'll be joining pistol club, and I'm sometimes in Assassin's games.

I'm taking 18.03, 8.02, 22.01, and a HASS. I can usually be found in building 24, in EC, or at Maseeh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm 
Phillip Hu
phhu
Phillip
Random Hall - Destiny floor

I am a freshman planning on majoring in Architecture, Course 4. I like to eat and paint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm 
Oh, and I am currently getting rid of my GIR's, so I am in 18.02, 5.112, 11.002, and 8.022 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 pm 
Hello! I'm wings on the forum. My MIT username is wings. You can call me wings!

I'm also known as Piper. My first name is secretly Melissa, but no one will know who you're talking about if you refer to me as that.

I technically live in Maseeh, but you'll have far better luck finding me in Random, particularly BMF/Clam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm 
Also, I'm a junior in 6-2. I'm taking 6.004, 6.042, and 16.400 (plane crashes!). I like flying, horseback riding, and amateur radio. I recently started picking up juggling, chainmailling, and singing with a new a capella group :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm 
Hello!

I'm Lydia. My MIT username is lakras. I go by Lydia.

I live in BMF (girls' half of the third floor of Random Hall). I'm course 6-7 and 21W. Here is my schedule:
MWF: class 9:30 am - 1 pm; in lab or at Random afterwards
T: lab meeting and then class 10:30 am - 10 pm
R: home all day! or in lab if I'm done with my p-sets like a good little girl

I'm usually very findable; if not I'm usually very reachable. In particular I'm very emailable. Please don't kill me. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm 
benkraft
benkraft
benkraft, Ben, Kraft, Ben Kraft, BenKr, or anything that I'm likely to figure out is referring to me.
I live in Random/Bonfire/412, and hang out there a lot. I'm taking 7.012 (rec 07 although I don't always go), 18.701, 18.A34, 17.40 (rec M4), and 8.022 (rec 03).

I'm a frosh planning on course 18. I seem to be doing APO, ESP, HMMT, Assassins' Guild, and maybe something else I'm forgetting. I'm never mafia. Please don't kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm 
Hi everybody!
I am Abby C and abigailc, but you should probably leave out the 'c' if you speak to me in real life :)

I live on floor pi (3w) of EC, with Molly K. I would probably be found on hall, talbot at night eating delicious pancakes, occasionally at Random, or in most any location promising delicious cookies. Or at building 26, since I've got quite a few classes/recitations there.
Oh, and I'm not mafia so you shouldn't lynch me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm 
BenKr!! That's such an awesome nickname. I'm calling you that from now on.

Gurtej Kanwar
gurtej
I go by either Gurtej or Tej

I'm a freshman planning to double major in Course 6 and 8!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 pm 
Lizzie
elrosen
My full name is Elisabeth Rosen
Bexley Hall

I'm a sophomore in course 9. When I'm not in class, I'm fencing, doing Jew stuff at Hillel, studying in the stud 4th/5th floor, or chilling in Bexley/BC. I've never played any form of Mafia before, soooo I might not know what I'm supposed to be doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 am 
Hi all, I am Chewy Shaw, though some still know me as Chinua. My kerberos is Chinuas@mit.edu. My preferred name as of this summer is Chewy. I am a Junior in 6-3. Very shortly the place I live at will be Senior House.

As a code monkey, I believe myself to be a very poor choice as mafia as coding and killing require very skills. Because of this, and my own moral code, I have never considered applying to join the mafia, certain that they would kill me on the spot for the insult of pretending that they would accept someone like me as mafia. I hope to live through this whole fiasco and be able to get back to my work without too much death and turmoil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm 
Anthony Lu
lua
Anthony
Random Hall > Bonfire > often in the kitchen, or in my closet (425s)

I'm a frosh. My location is generally very predictable because all my classes are within 200 ft of each other and my class schedule looks about the same every day. If you run into me near Stata please don't kill me.