Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:02 pm 
Due to a misunderstanding, the nature of which I will not mention until after the game, the Town Elder role no longer exists. S/he has been replaced by the Godfather. The Godfather is like the Town Elder (i.e. cannot vote, be killed, be lynched, or be elected mayor) except s/he is on the mafia's side. S/he is not on campus and cannot make kills or conscriptions. The Godfather will be active in the Mafia Den (a subsection of the forum visible only to the mafia) and may occasionally make posts in the Town Square. You are probably best off ignoring anything s/he says.

I apologize for this change. It shouldn't have much of an unfair impact on the game, as this role is purely advisory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm 
Hello. I would like to publicly apologize for the sudden and unforeseen... vacation your Town Elder has taken. He won't be back for a very very long time. Don't meddle in my affairs, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

"You are probably best off ignoring anything s/he says."

Out of Character: While my job mostly will be offering advice to the mafia on how to kill each and every one of you, if new players would like advice about the cleverness a particular strategy or train of thought, and they decide to PM me, I will do my best to give advice. This game can be mentally taxing, and I want you guys, especially you new froshlings to have fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm 
Evil game mommy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm 
... Basically.