Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm 
I mean, Black Hole is closer to Destiny than Bonfire is...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 pm 
Josh Hernandez was killed in Foo Lounge (first floor of Random Hall) at 10:45 p.m.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm 
MR. BEAN IS DEAD!!

I don't know who it was; but it's not Catthu or Krue, as they have witnesses that they were on Black Hole. It wasn't me as I have witnesses that I was on Destiny.

HOWEVER, I did see Dalton Allan earlier in the basement, and the deskworker admits to having seen him around the time of the murder...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm 
Patrick just came into Black Hole lounge to ask about the murder. I was in the lounge with Catherio and Tom when the murder happened. Catthu walked into the lounge and sat with us, and about a minute later Patrick came up to ask about the murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 pm 
Those don't sound like strong alibis for either catthu or Patrick.

Also, Patrick, to whom did you give the fake ID 2 that's almost definitely now mafia-owned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 pm 
I did come back to Random at around 10:30, but I went to my room to work on homework for my HASS class. However, I have not been in the basement today and would like to know why Patrick says that he saw me there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm 
I'm also a bit concerned that Patrick immediately knew to post an alibi, which he's done several times before and could suggest a guilty conscience and trying to pre-emptively stop suspicion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm 
So Dalton's and Patrick's stories directly conflict. Lynch all liars. I'm inclined to trust Dalton over Patrick, but your mileage may vary. I'm also not sure if we should still be thinking about krue and lizrita, but I'm somewhat inclined to push them off a day.

Also, I'll have some analysis about mad science once I type it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm 
Seriously, just come to destiny and people could tell you I was here the whole time. I WAS MAKING A CHEESE-BROCCOLI CASSEROLE.

Also Dalton I accidentally mistook you for another freshman... You all look alike... sorry!

Also if you think ID2 is almost definitely mafia-owned then your logic is wrong. I assure you.

And yes I want to preëmptively stop suspicion because I'm not mafia and any time spent thinking I was mafia would be time wasted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:23 pm 
I returned to Random at 6 and had not left Black Hole since then. I was in BH lounge until 7.30, then in my room until whenever it was that Krue said I appeared in the lounge again.

Since I was alone in my room then, I have no witness (other than my hedgehog) that I had really been there before coming back to the lounge.

(However, it would have been hard for me to be in Foo at any point tonight and not be seen or remembered, especially because I'm wearing a jacket with "catthu" on the back and a Lolita-ish outfit).

PREVIEW EDIT: Patrick, are you implying that you still have ID#2?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm 
Patrick, WHY is my logic wrong?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm 
Wow all of this seems more influential than what happened last night, I think I'm changing my vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm 
Patrick claims he has Fake ID 2. He hasn't given a half-decent explanation for why he voted for different people with his vote and with his fake ID.

We're on Bonfire if anyone wants to join.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:41 pm 
Catthu, I think he is implying that he still has Fake ID 2, seeing as there's no way you can know for sure someone isn't mafia unless you're talking about yourself. Only mafia members know for sure if someone isn't mafia, as even the investigator can be mistaken if he chooses the wrong person to investigate for a particular murder.

So either he isn't mafia and has Fake ID 2, He is mafia and doesn't have Fake ID 2, or he is mafia, has Fake ID 2, and is lying about not being mafia. If he is lynched with the Fake ID on him it will be lotteried off unless he passes it on last minute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:43 pm 
Gwah, late post is late. Wish I was at Random to discuss more actively.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm 
lizrita, I'm not sure what you're going on about, but Patrick claims to have Fake ID 2 (or did as of 15 minutes ago), and claims not to be Mafia (duh). I believe the former but not the latter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm 
Also, lizrita, did you ever see Fake ID 1, and what happened to Fake ID 1 (if you had it) and 3?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 pm 
*sits down with popcorn*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 pm 
Fuck you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 pm 
Adam passed the ID on to me, and then I passed it on to someone else. This was the same day that the other was lotteried off to me, which I also passed on. I'm not sure if its safe to say who they went to or not, seeing as if the mafia don't have the IDs right now they would be able to kill the people and get it from them.