Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Voting Results Day 9
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 am 
Ok, sorry for the late voting results. I lost track of time p-setting.

Votes for Allan Dalton [11]:

Anthony Lu
Chewy Shaw
Fake ID 1
Fake ID 2
krue
lizrita x 3 (mayor)
Lydia Krasilnikova
Molly K
ssuen

Votes for krue [1]:

Dalton Allan:

Votes for No Lynch [1]:

AdamYedidia

With near - unanimity, Dalton Allan is lynched

Last edited by Daniel Grazian on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:14 am 
In case I am killed tomorrow/today, after krue I am most suspicious of AdamYedidia because of situations arising around the petition. I can elaborate more later. However, since I have spent most of the day stressing over this game and this likely isn't important for at least another day, I should get work done/sleep now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 am 
Chewy, you didn't vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 am 
That is weird. The vote is definitely in my sentbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am 
I voted at 8:56 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am 
(Out of Game) Daniel's being kind of frazzled trying to fix things at the moment. He says he'll figure out what happened in a minute, not that a single vote would change much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:22 am 
Sorry about that. That is completely my fault. Chewy did vote, and the omission has now been corrected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:22 am 
Okay. Yeah, doesn't change results, just looked weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm 
Hmm. I think we actually might've pulled off lynching krue last day had we been committed to it..

Even if not, I don't think it would've done much harm to try. The mafia would have to expose themselves in order to lynch a third candidate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm 
If this does fail, I am really sorry everyone. I think it can only fail if lizrita is also mafia. If we don't currently have 6 townspeople, the game should be over already. So that would mean that we should have 8 votes. However is lizrita is mafia, I just sealed our fate. I tried to choose someone with the best reason to trust. However the only reason that I had for choosing her is the one I gave. So if Dalton wasn't mafia, there is no reason to trust her. If people think I really screwed up that badly, I can try to form up a petition for impeachment. However, I don't know what to think or do at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 pm 
The harm of trying, assuming that Dalton was in fact mafia, is that krue's move was a very bold step. So either it was a big attempt to trick us and distract us, or they simply were just very confident at the current state of the game. If it was them simply being confident, us failing to do something constructive together would mean that they get one more and can hold the vote that much more firmly.

Dalton's post didn't dissuade me at all from him being mafia because the only logical outcome of it is that neither he nor Ben nor Patrick was mafia. Then it was simply krue behind getting all three of them killed, and expertly making it look like it was Dalton all along. So if this is my utter failure, my defense is that if he was innocent, she used him expertly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 pm 
I'm flattered that you think so highly of me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm 
Nevermind about there needing to be 6 of us. I assumed that the game ended when the mafia had equal numbers of players to the townspeople. However apparently it will drag out until the townspeople are all dead. In that case, I was completely wrong about the best action for last night. We should have tried to switch to krue. Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 pm 
Chewy Shaw wrote:
apparently it will drag out until the townspeople are all dead.

Or until Dgrazien is unhosed enough to deal with wrapup, which he said should be tonight-ish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:19 pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:22 pm 
Noooo, but waiting for everyone to die would be more funnnn! (townspeople wise)