Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:54 am 
Preemptively making this topic. Post here if you have sudden events that pop up, changes to your main posted intro schedule, etc.

I just wanted to signal bump the fact that
- I will be living in tEp from this Thursday evening to Monday evening as part of the Third Floor Exchange. If you come to Tetazoo during this time, you will find Asra and not me.

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:19 am 
I have a dental appointment tomorrow (Thursday) at 5:00 pm at Lux Dental (on First Street.) I expect I'll be completely wiped out after the dental work and will probably not be doing much mafia-related for the rest of the day.

Friday (evening), Saturday, and Sunday I anticipate spending substantial amounts of time at ET and/or Random. I'll give more details when I know them. Hopefully, I won't be too annoying to kill (not that anyone would want to do that.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:00 am 
Friday Afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday Morning + Afternoon I will be at intercon. The only other player there will be jakob. I will attempt to get a body double for Saturday.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 am 
I'll be at work until 5. Possibly also go in tomorrow but not sure yet. And since it'll be hard to kill me there, I precommit to emerge from behind the glass doors around the hour mark on even hours. I'll need a break around then anyway. You can get pas security in the lobby by having a harvard ID or telling them what floor you need to go to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:12 pm 
My 3.094 class today at 16:00 got cancelled. I also might not go to 8.022 recitation at 15:00.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:34 pm 
STS.050 is at the MIT Museum today.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:51 pm 
Forgot to say I have pistol class 1-2 TR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:42 pm 
I'm gonig to random hall tonight to watch episode V of The Magicians with Bonfire. I'm going to HMMT guts collating at 7pm.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:51 pm 
I will be in 5-234 at ~6:30-8pm for APO Talent Show Auditions. If you happen to show up during an audition, wait till it's done pls

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:07 pm 
I'll be gone sometime Friday afternoon/evening to get my musical instrument fixed; have no idea how long it will take.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 pm 
Going in to work tomorrow 9-5. Also going in on Saturday but taking the van instead of the bus. Saturday it's probably fine if you actually go in. I doubt there'll be too many ppl in the office on a weekend. To find me turn right after going through the glass doors and then go into the first office on your right. I'll be at the desk hidden in the corner.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:17 pm 
I'm coming over to random now. I'll probably be there for an hour or two, mainly on Pecker and/or Clam.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:32 pm 
More detailed schedule for tomorrow(Friday)
10:30a Beaverworks
11 Recitation 6.836 38-166
12a Lunch prob at Cosi
1p meeting at 32G-451
4p at Lobby 10 Come and meet me! :)
5p Recitation 6.883 36-122
6p go home

All events are sequentially continuous.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:45 pm 
In case Mafia have a kaboom or extra power or there are weird roles... attempting to go to Thelonious with jfrisch now, then either home (more likely) or briefly stopping by Random (less likely).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 am 
Leaving work 20-30 minutes early to meet up with np in W20 @5 then probably heading to new house. Maybe going to ec at 10 with some Thetans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:15 am 
Eating out tonight from 7-sometime round 9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:44 pm 
On Fridays at 2-3pm, I'm in 66-168, not 26-100.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 pm 
I'm at Random now, and will probably be hanging out here until the ceremony. After that I'll probably grab some food at W20 and then Uber over to Harvard Square with my NP friend to meet up with some other friends of ours from high school.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:51 pm 
I'll head to Walker for HMMT stuff at 7pm, then go to the ceremony around 7:30, then probably go back to HMMT stuff. I might stop by the HMMT formal (8-219) before 7pm, unclear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:28 pm 
I'm currently at the Charles hotel lobby hanging out with people from my high school. I'll probably be here for another half hour or so. I'll take the 1 bus back to Random from Harvard square.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:11 am 
Oops overslept so hanging out at et and probably going to galleria with sasha later today to get jeans and fix my laptop screen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:44 am 
Going to harvard soon for HMMT. Probably will be there the whole day, maybe past day end :O

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:56 am 
I got into the LMC guitar lessons at MIT, so I'll be going to that on Mondays at 7 pm starting this week. They're in 2-151.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:00 pm 
I'll be going with Josh and people on r-h-t to Habesha (Ethiopian restaurant) leaving from Foo at 7:47, and we will probably T red->orange line (and/or may uber).

People in game are welcome to RSVP (let's say via PM).

The T there and back is about 55min (car is 30min). We might spend an hour or so there.

(Posting information sooner, rather than right before the lynch deadline, would be great for those of us gone.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:03 pm 
Going to the Hayden art exhibition approx. 1-2 today

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 pm 
Working in the MechE lounge today from 2-?? Will probably also go to Barker at some point

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 pm 
Hey guys,
I'll be doing that sleep study thing today from 2-8am tomorrow, and I can't use any electronics, so that's the next time I'll be on the fora.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:33 pm 
Just kidding, I can't read dates. Ignore my last.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:55 pm 
I'll be over at et for the next few hours.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:10 pm 
Am currently in the Barker Reading Room. Will probably be here until 7 or later. Considering going on Ethiopian food run. Come pset with me!