Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Items for potion making
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:26 am 
Hey town,

As Alchemist, I am gathering items to make potions with! Today I need the following items:
coal
tobacco
potatoes (as many different types as possible; the more types of potato I use the more potent the potion will be)

Gods claim that the potion will give information about a murder. Unclear what exactly that means.

Let me know if you have the listed items and are willing to give them to me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:33 am 
In addition, if you have other items that seem relatively useless, they are probably for potion making. I would really appreciate it if you were willing to tell me what potion ingredients you have, and would happily take them off your hands if you don't have a use for them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 am 
Can coal and tobacco people speak up? I have many buyers for potatoes right now, but am willing to turn them into potions

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:29 am 
ltchin, I think possessors of these items should PM lily privately to avoid being persecuted for their possessions in the future. That banner you fly is not particularly well-known for having associations with not taking people's property...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:33 pm 
Bump. Really need potatoes. In particular I need a bunch of different colors of potatoes. Could you please let me know if you have one you're willing to donate for potions?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:19 pm 
Did the potion get created today?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:23 pm 
I still need to meet up with lilychen to give potatoes. It seems unlikely we'll be able to meet up by day end, but she'll probably need potatoes in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:33 pm 
Still looking for other colors of potatoes besides brown. Please let me know asap if you have

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:47 pm 
wait the potion recipe is no longer valid if you wait until after today ends, right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:48 pm 
I suspect more recipes might need potatoes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 pm 
Yeah, which is why I'm trying to get potatoes asap. Plzzzzz :-(