Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 death 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:26 am 
Maxmurin died on floor pi outside of m311 at 1:09 am.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 death 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:28 am 
Guess the party safe party wasn't safe

I give alibi to lilychen, dgrazian, corwind, mats_a, me, and AdamYeddia. I've been working desk at Foo and people have been playing Minions in Foo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:28 am 
Oh sheeit. I was (still am) in Foo with ltchin, corwind, mats_a, adamyedidia, daniel grazian.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:30 am 
I ran from the party at 1:00 (I was at 1E at the time of the murder, andrea, marcus, tabrez, taylor are all nps who saw me). I saw tsims, kmath and arkadiyf at 1:00 on putz (the floor below).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:32 am 
working in stat 4th floor common, np vxia can attest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:32 am 
In case it isn't clear, anyone who went to the Putz party is really suspect. It would be really easy to go up to FloorPi and really easy to fudge the timestamp of when you were there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 am 
I was at Random in my room, np MJ could probably confirm that she saw me close to that time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:35 am 
I'm at intercon, and so is isaacG. tsims texted me earlier saying Lucy and sashacf are at the party. So are a lot of EC players, probably.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 am 
Not sure of timing, I was either talking to tsims or walking back from the Putz party with NP Van. Lots of people were around EC tonight, including but not limited to Arkadiy, tsims, Francesca, Sammy, kmli, and jingyi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 am 
This was supposed to be 1:09 am right?
I was in my room on 1W. I saw sammyluo and max at 12:55am, but we split then and I don't know who max was with after that. sammyluo, have any more details?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:46 am 
I was somewhere on floorpi, but I was not keeping track of time, so not sure where I was exactly. But I thought maxmurin talked to a few people about the game tonight, and it feels like maxmurin was talking to us after he died. But again, I do not keep track of time and can be totally wrong about timing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 am 
I was talking to max in his room shortly before this. Then I left to talk to tsims elsewhere on hall...

The only non-floorpi players I've seen around floorpi tonight are kmath and tsims, but I may have missed someone. I think kmli left hall sometime before this, but I can't be certain.

Can we have any more detail about where on floorpi he died?

Maybe this is an MTP (he was thinking about going to the party and may have gone) or sniper rifle???

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 am 
Confirm Jakob, at intercon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:51 am 
I went to floorpi after the party (slightly after one) and went to Max's room to find Sammy (who was in max's room) because Sammy wanted to splash me, as I was told by Arkadiyf and kmath earlier that night. We then left max to go talk about the whole splashing thing and then he splashed me, which lasted 5-10 minutes, after which I went back to Putz to watch pong.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 am 
I feel like "floorpi" is more vague than usual. Can we get a sightly more specific location?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 am 
I was at a bar in Boston with 2 floorpi NPs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:22 am 
I was in foo. See ltchin's post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:14 am 
At et. Can 100% vouch for sasha. Can probably vouch for other et people but need some time to remember who was here when we got back

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:26 am 
nvm I'm pretty sure i was asleep at that time, but i don't remember exactly when I went to sleep so not sure I can alibi sasha. though for OOG reasons i doubt they made this kill. everyone else at et, i last saw around 11:30 so probably not worth anything

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:04 am 
Wow... Such an early death. Back at home dead asleep after walking back home in freezing temp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 am 
Asleep at ET.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:50 am 
I last saw dylanhen at 12:30, and I'm pretty sure he did indeed go to bed; at least, it seems unlikely he would have gone to floorpi and back at this hour.

I was in front rooms (ET) at the time of the kill, and brunnerj was also there playing dominion. I went to bed shortly after.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:51 am 
Ok, not sure when this is supposed to have been, so for maximum clarity:

On 2/20/16 at 01:09 I was asleep at ET and had been for an hour-ish.
On 2/19/16 at 13:09 I was in the ESG lounge psetting frantically. (I can check whether other players had arrived by then, but since I think it's meant to be 2/20/16 at 01:09 I'm not going to bother at the moment.)
On 2/20/16 at 13:09...hasn't happened yet. I should be in Centrifugues rehearsal. But if deaths can be announced before they occur, the mafia should be able to fake alibis really easily. (Or something???)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:10 am 
I can now strengthen my 1:09 am alibi today a bit. Ecd and I were sleeping right next to each other; to get to EC on time for the kill, either of us would've had to leave ET by about 00:39; since we went to sleep at 00:09, we probably weren't too deeply asleep, and would likely (but not certainly) have woken up if the other had left. She can confirm all this (although the part about travel time between ET and EC is basically public knowledge).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:18 am 
Were tsims and sammyluo actually together at the time of death, or just shortly before? (This would arguably change the alibi from orange to green on the spreadsheet.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 am 
I was asleep at ET.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:49 am 
I was asleep

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:49 am 
Wait no actually I was awake and in room 472 with the NPs snvd and chauhans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 pm 
I confirm what Luke said, and also note that I am sleep deprived because 9am recitations + ET steward run are both really early in the morning these past two days, and definitely would not have given up sleep for pretty much any reason. (And also it's cold outside and the saferide sucks and grump grump don't mind me complaining over here.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:13 pm 
jamb wrote:
Were tsims and sammyluo actually together at the time of death, or just shortly before? (This would arguably change the alibi from orange to green on the spreadsheet.)

Unclear to me, which is why I marked them orange - I didn't keep good track of timing. I don't think my eyes left tsims until he left hall, but he could've come back afterwards?