It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Alchemist potion day 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 am 
Hey everyone, it's potion time again!

Today I need:
4 apples
Medicine

I'm trying to get gods to tell me what this potion would do, but they're not willing to tell me much. I suspect that it turns a medicine into an uber-medicine ie kaboom-immunity? Idk, just speculating.

Please let me know if you have apples or medicine to give me! I know people might be hesitant to give up medicine, but if you give me medicine and convince me that you're a townie (giving me your medicine will go a long way towards this), then I'll let you decide who I should give the potion to.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:52 am 
Did Potion happend yesterday? Or we ran out of time?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:43 pm 
We ran out of time.

wow so many kinds of items exist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:49 pm 
Yeah I think we also hit bad luck with pravinas (apparently also a potato farmer?) having been killed yesterday, when I needed a bunch of potatoes.

Are there any apple farmers around? :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:48 pm 
Bump. Haven't heard from anyone yet about these items (apples, medicine).

Can people who have these things please speak up? I mean I get that medicine is valuable and you might not want to part with it, but as far as I know apples don't have any other use. If you have an apple, you should give it to me to help town and get my goodwill. If you like, I can confirm to town that you gave me an apple and are hence more likely to be a good guy. If you have medicine, please still consider giving it to me; my trust in you will increase significantly and you'll get a say in who I give the finished potion to.

Gods won't tell me what the potion will do exactly, but they said that potions are "generally very good" items.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:02 pm 
I don't think it's even clear that anyone in game has apples/medicine. Maybe people have roles that randomly generate such items?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:05 pm 
I know of the existence of both apples and medicine. People just, frustratingly enough, claim they don't have them anymore or want to keep them for themselves. I'd be pretty annoyed if it turns out there are inactives who are holding onto lots of items.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:11 pm 
Bump. Still have not heard from anyone who has apples or medicine to give me. Town plzz...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:55 pm 
Ugh, I guess this is not happening. Town, I am disappoint. :-(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:03 am 
Yay! I managed to get this brewed right before day end thanks to some generous item donors. I'm coordinating with them to see if they want to be publicly thanked and who they think I should apply the potion to. It's a really nice item.