Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Lynch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 pm 
Can we confirm our current lynch intentions to give whoever it is a chance to give a defense? (Still don't see anything sketchy about emphasizing this :P )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 pm 
I'm still voting for abergal.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:36 pm 
Imma just vote abergal now guys, since I'll lose internet soon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:39 pm 
I'm still sad at lzahray for being the ONLY person not to post an alibi for AOK.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 pm 
I don't really know... Abergal isn't stepping forward to defend herself, and I feel like if she were mafia she would do that, because there's only circumstantial evidence against her and it would be worth trying to talk her way out of it.

I think I'd still rather lynch someone inactive. I want to say that lzahray is the player who has been most inactive compared to her usual baseline, so I'm going to vote for her tonight. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:46 pm 
(I remembered that lzahray is sick IRL. OOG sympathy --> I probably won't lynch her tonight (although I'd still propose it if she doesn't give that alibi by tomorrow.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 pm 
Well, she's dead. New suggestion?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:56 pm 
I'm down for lynching inactive players.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:00 pm 
I'd also lynch inactives. Who hasn't posted any alibis?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:00 pm 
Tbh nobody is really that inactive (as I said I think we should cut lzahray 1 day slack for being sick).

I'm down for lynching people sketchiest in Day 3 Death 1 since we have some people who were known to be at the party?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:02 pm 
Was going to say, who's been inactive?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:05 pm 
Maybe Oreo? She's also been way less active than she usually is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:05 pm 
mnjy has two bad alibis (i.e., near the scene of the crime) and no particularly good alibis. Possibly a good person to lynch, in lieu of better ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:16 pm 
As I already explained, I don't regularly hang out with any of the people playing this game so I'm highly unlikely to have any strong alibis. The best I can do is NPs. I also have people who can vouch for me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:20 pm 
Voting for jor. He has only posted 1 alibi on forum (Day 1 Death 1). All the rest were posted only on the spreadsheet. However he's active enough that he responded to the Breadcrumbs thread pretty soon and opened a PM from me within two minutes of my sending it.

jor it's not clear you'll be lynched yet but you should try and explain away what I said above.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:21 pm 
jor is a first-time player for what it's worth. Like at kickoff he was confused about pretty basic stuff like why people would want to post alibis.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 pm 
Yo, sorry I am here! I was pretty busy yesterday with plans I made before this game started, and I think I acknowledged and apologized for that in some other thread. Also, today it was my birthday so I honestly haven't really been thinking about game too much (e.g. I missed the ceremony tonight because I was out to dinner with my friends) I will make an effort to be more active! (I'm also just confused by this game in general because Mystery Mafia is always crazy haha)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:25 pm 
FWIW I don't think a mafia would have bad alibis for all days. Most mafia are likely to have strong alibis for most kills since they know in advance and can arrange to have an alibi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:26 pm 
I was thinking jor was just confused, but was more convinced when Lucy said he responded really fast. Honestly there's a lot of people we could lynch and I think I'll figure it out later when people have said more arguments?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm 
Ok well sorry guys I'm going out again so I won't be voting tonight... No good reason to vote for anyone and I won't see any discussion that happens in the next 15 min.

Pls no kill me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:33 pm 
We only have about 15 minutes left, so we should be more clear and make sure whoever we pick has time to claim first.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:35 pm 
I don't see any convincing arguments but the most convincing one is against jor, so I guess I'll be voting for him. If he's not active anyway then I don't see much negative impact of this (as compared to lynching any other possible-townie).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:39 pm 
Jor, you should defend yourself. You're probably getting lynched.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 pm 
Mats was creeping when I was talking to lilychen about potions, gonna vote him

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 pm 
We shouldn't lynch mnjy. I have reason to trust him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:44 pm 
Translation of the latter half of this thread: No one has any strong suspicions :/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:45 pm 
oh darn. D:

breadcrumbs fast reply was pretty accidental. I didn't check this thread until that hour coincidentally

I arrived late at kickoff so I missed out on like the introduction to the game that is why I was confused. Do people usually check this forum every hour? I've not been doing this, I think I should to be more up to date. I've also missed all the ceremonies because of distance or because I didn't see it in time

I don't know how to convince people I'm a townsperson

I can vouch for sammyluo that he's probably good I have info that he didn't do some killings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:46 pm 
Uh David, I thought it was pretty obvious that I was asking if I could join that conversation, since I was in plain sight and approaching at a constant velocity and... waving my hand...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 pm 
i'm panicked because i think i'm getting lynched :(

I guess I have no good way to prove I'm good.

Like, if you're mafia, you've got an ACTIVE goal so it makes sense to do a lot
if you're towns, your goal is rather like "not die" which is more of an INACTIVE goal, so it makes sense that you don't do so much

but i should be more active

how useful is investigator, I can be of use to the town

let me know who you suspect killed all the people! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 pm 
I think voting's closed but if you claim to be investigator you should tell us who you investigated, in case you die..?