Let's start posting thoughts early!

The people who seem to have been awake and near the kill were:
blumberg
brunnerj
jordanh
Justin
lukesci
Tin

Hopefully there are some investigatorial power items, although we shouldn't necessarily trust results.

My personal worth-almost-nothing very mild sketch list for now is:
blumberg (probably most able to kill Pesto, seemed quite well-informed before death time/place announcement, advocating for the ammo plan which seems like a bad idea to me)
dylanhen (epsilon sketchy interaction talking to him over chat last night, plus falsely alibiing Tin)
Tin (for being falsely alibied)
everyone listed above (for having terrible alibis)

None of these are worth anything rn, and it's quite probable that blumberg/dylanhen/Tin are innocent, but why not post them?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:39 am 
In defense of myself: if I had made the kill, I wouldn't have been the one to ask if everyone is alive in the van.

I mostly support the ammo plan because a provably innocent person supported it. I agree that destroying the ammo 'probably' won't permanently stop kills from happening, but it seems like something that will help town, especially if it is done right. I assume we are executing someone tonight anyway, so we might as well make the most of it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:36 pm 
Does anyone remember Tin ever being on the van this semester (particularly on a Wednesday)? I don't, which makes me suspicious that he would suddenly show up on the van minutes after a kill.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:56 pm 
Justin wrote:
Does anyone remember Tin ever being on the van this semester (particularly on a Wednesday)? I don't, which makes me suspicious that he would suddenly show up on the van minutes after a kill.

I don't think I've ever seen Tin on the morning van. Tin, do you apparate?

In Tins defense his intro lists a W10 class.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:58 pm 
I have taken every Wed van run except two.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:42 pm 
I have seen Tin on morning vans not too infrequently. I don't remember what day of the week this usually happens, but Tin seems fine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:17 pm 
Since we don't have much information and people are off watching a debate, people in front rooms decided that we should go with no lynch/lynching God.

Personally, I think we should lynch God. It worked out last game.