Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:39 pm 
Hello everybody!

You may have noticed that there are several dozen yellow sticky notes around the house. You may also have noticed that these sticky notes have messages on them. The problem is, it's hard to come up with lots of positive thoughts, so you get very strange things such as:

Quote:
You probably haven't seen all of the yellow sticky notes yet.

or

Quote:
I don't know how to write happy words or something.

These... are not as happy as I'd like them to be. Thus, I'd like you all to help me out! To collect an item from the daily drama, you may pluck a single post-it note from the walls. Then, replace it with a "better," more positive statement, using the blue sticky note pad on the front rooms coffee table. Afterwards, send me that positive statement and the serial code on the back.

Caveats:
[*]You may only pick up an item once per hour.
[*]Please do not fake a yellow sticky note. You may put up as many blue sticky notes as you want, but please make sure to leave enough for the daily drama to be carried out for real.
[*]I may not respond instantly. I will take the timestamp of the PMs to represent the time that the sticky note was replaced.
[*]These notes are only present in ET itself. So, in order to collect items, you must be at the house.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 pm 
Please PM me the following three pieces of information:
- What is on the front.
- What is on the back.
- What you replaced it with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:05 am 
Further clarification: Once per hour means once per every hour block. Reason being is that it's easier to make sure hour markings on timestamps are distinct than to add an hour and do an evaluation and all that hoohah.