jordanh

Alex:
jamb

Post subject: Re: Day 3 start
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:06 pm 
achester wrote:
Alex:
jamb

Yeah, this wasn't well thought through. I didn't want to lynch Jordan because giving me ammo seemed innocent; Lucy was already dead; I had role info about dgrazian that I was trying not to think about so I didnt want to decide whether I would've lynched him without that; Tin wasn't around to defend himself; nonetheless Alex wasn't a great lynch decision and I apologize.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 start
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm 
Because jordanh was not lynched, I completely trust her to be town. I think you should trust her a good deal. You should give her back the items that she hurriedly gave away when she thought she was getting lynched. In fact, I would like to insist everyone do this or appear sketchy.

Since mafia already know this in some form, jordan and I are protected against bangs in some form. I don't want to give more details because I don't know how much mafia know. Don't vigilante kill us -- we may well die. If anyone can offer kaboom protection, that would be a high priority.

My two top suspicions are
- Tin, for being on Jackie's likely-mafia list
- Daniel Grazian, for being with Lotta when she died, even though investigations say otherwise, and because Jackie apparently saw a PM of Daniel's with word "Mafia"

I would suggest lynching Daniel, even though it's circumstantial. Because he will not die if he is town, we would either catch his as a mafia or gain him as a proven innocent, and both are very valuable. Moreover, if Daniel is town, I will trust Jackie less, a trust that has already been diminished by Jackie claiming jordanh a likely mafia when she was not.