Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:38 pm 
Let me let you guys in on a little known secret. Saudi Arabia is NOT A REAL COUNTRY. Think about it. Do you know anyone from Saudi Arabia? Or has even visited Saudi Arabia? Of course NOT. It's a country made up by the US government as a SCAPEGOAT for our problems. Just look at gas prices. Gas prices only go up to put more money into the hands of the CEOs of gas companies secretly controlling our government. The CEOs then use this money to invest in ISIS. Before, 'Saudi Arabia' was used as a political weapon to fight Russia. Look at all the supposed civil rights violations. What civil rights violations? If they were real, people would do things about it. But no one ever does anything. Why does no one do ANYTHING? The civil rights violations are made up to make our country look good and hide the civil rights violations in our country. So much worse than anything that happens in the US, that they hide what's going on in our OWN BACKYARD. What is there? There is no Saudi Arabia. There is a GIANT MILITARY BASE. Cartographers draw Saudi Arabia there instead because the government tells them to. Just like Latvia. When Exon and Mobile merged, they laid out their new master plan. After the Persian Gulf war, the President needed a new scapegoat for our PROBLEMS. The land is being funded by SAND companies such as this one http://www.butlersand.com/. Note the American flag and the SAND labelled "Georgia". SAND is a byproduct of oil, and they needed to GET RID OF IT. SAUDI ARABIA IS A SAND COMPANY. The Beach Boys use their songs to push the sand company's agenda. They make deals on the back streets with N'Sync. SEE THE TRUTH. Here is a picture of the Beach Boys supporting BIG SAND http://cdn.ticketfly.com/i/00/01/25/65/05-atxl1.png. So are sandwiches. WHY are they called SANDwiches? They are putting SAND in our food, even though the FDA says it's bad for us. But the FDA is also controlled by the CEOs. WAKE UP. The CEOs are are controlling the SAND and the OIL. Take "SAUDI" and flip the 'U' to get "SANDI". SANDI ARABIA IS REAL. SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:06 pm 
There are fewer than 15 mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:13 pm 
I just ordered the Tragedy Looper board game for Random Hall! Yay! I could prove this with a receipt if needed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:57 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
I just ordered the Tragedy Looper board game for Random Hall! Yay! I could prove this with a receipt if needed.

Lol I forgot TL was even a real non-live-action game :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm 
CACDBURY EGGS ARE A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/fNS4lecOaAc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am 
There are shadows everywhere jumping at me from behind closed doors. Could they be the ghost of Abraham Lincoln?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm 
The illuminati are TRYING TO STEAL MY CATERPILLARS.

I can prove it because I had a caterpillar and then IT BECAME A WEIRD ROCK and now it won't move.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:37 pm 
You know, I'm starting to think that the moon landing wasn't faked. I mean, call me crazy, like, people in space? Sounds ridiculous. But you know, maybe, just maybe, it was real?