Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:09 pm 
dpalumbo claims 0G. This implies that dgrazian is mafia.
dylanhen claims 1G. This implies that lotta is town.
ksedlar claims 2G (doubled by aok). This implies that pravinas is town.
isaacg (me) claims 1G. This implies that at least one of brunnerj and AdamYedidiah is town.

AdamYedidiah claims 0G.
brunnej claims 1G.

The above two claims together imply that at least 2 of ksedlar, dylanhen, dpalumbo are mafia, based on the fact that brunnerj was only voted for by aok, and thus received only 2 votes, combined with the tiebreaker rules, implies that AdamYedidiah must have only received 1 legitimate vote.

If this is not the case, either AdamYedidiah and brunnerj are mafia, AdamYediidah and both of either (dylanhen and Lotta) or (ksedlar and pravinas) are mafia, or brunnerj and dpalumbo are mafia. These combinations allow mafia to lie about who got what goodwill.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:22 pm 
To add to possibilities where this is "not the case" section: In addition to brunnerj and dpalumbo being mafia, Dgrazian must be town and the set {ksedlar, dylanhen, dpalumbo} voting for Isaac wins the tiebreak over the set {isaacg, brunnerj, AdamYedidia} voting for AdamYedidia.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:28 pm 
Also, see spreadsheet for a lot of things.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:52 am 
If at least one of dylanhen or ksedlar is good, then at least one of Adam Yedidia and dpalumbo is mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 am 
Oh yeah, another alternative to "at least 2/3 of dylanhen, dpalumbo, and ksedlar are mafia" is that "Adam Yedidia and Isaac are both mafia and the set {ksedlar, dylanhen, dpalumbo} voting for Adam Yedidia wins the tiebreak over the set {isaacg, brunnerj, AdamYedidia} voting for Isaac."

Also, I typoed which sets were voting for whom in my previous post.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 pm 
That's a good point I forgot about the car where I am hypothetically mafia, sorry about that.