Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:29 pm 
Psychiatrists who received goodwill, remember to ask your questions, because even though game's ending, we still get to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:32 pm 
Also remember that because the loop is ending, the day 3 and day 4 culprits can never trigger, so don't focus on asking about them. We should instead be focusing on number of players in different groups, and verifying day 1 culprit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:49 am 
I've received my answer, how do we want to do reporting?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 am 
Tell Troy. Once everyone has told Troy their answer, we can all say our answers publicly. I have told Troy my answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 am 
Alright, I've told Troy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:37 am 
I have told Troy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:59 am 
I've told troy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 am 
Okay, and we don't care about Lily, so we can post answers now:

I asked the question, "What incidents would happen if people ((who are the player dylanhen AND town-aligned) OR who have the role of killer) had 3 less paranoia?" My answer was, "Day 1 and day 2 incidents would happen." This means that dylanhen has 0 intersection with town, AKA that DYLANHEN IS MAFIA SCUM.

I had been hoping for an innocent result, because that would have also given a guilty result on Isaac. It also would have greatly simplified the issue of Jackie's claim. :(

The question also has the side effect of saying that if Adam Yedidia is a killer, he is not the day 2 culprit. I also claim, as a minor simplification of my earlier, "dylanhen and dpalumbo are mafia, or isaacg and Adam Yedidia are mafia," claim, that at least one of dpalumbo and isaacg is mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:14 am 
Looks like katie's scum, then.

I asked about "isaac OR double agent" and got "too big," so isaac isn't a double agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 am 
I asked about mafia and alive, and got too big. This means that at least 3 of the players who were alive at the time, namely everyone who isn't jamb, AdamYedidia, DGrazian, luke or pravinas, are mafia.

In particular, this means from my perspective, there are at least 6 mafia: jamb, AdamYedidia, DGrazian and 3+ others.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 am 
This is something I previously knew from my belief set. In particular, from my perspective, a town-aligned Isaac means that the mafia include:
Lily Chen
dylanhen
dpalumbo
jamb
Daniel Grazian
Adam Yedidia (or possibly brunnerj)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 am 
My n=2: lichen or DA, -2 paranoia
Result: day 1 and day 2 happen
Conclusion: lily is the mafia DA

My n=3: killer OR (town and ksedlar)
Result: too big