Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Loop 2 Day 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:31 pm 
Unfortunate thing I realized: Troy and Luke are going to be at concert rehearsals tonight 19:30-21:00 (or something like that?) which meshes annoyingly with the game pause. I will still do my part at 19:30 (being around pravina / lotta and then being gone the rest of the night, locked in my room at random) but you guys will have to do your thing later tonight. Be sure you're ready when they get back!!!

Post subject: Re: Loop 2 Day 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 pm 
Edit: luke says he's gone from 19:15 until after 23! I think this means we can clock him, which is great, especially since Troy isn't around to kill you guys in the middle of shenanigans :P

Pesto, can you confirm that clocking Luke is reasonable, especially given the 17:30-19:30 pause?

Anyway, I'd still like you to wait until after I get the heck out of there. I'll be hanging out in front rooms at 19:30 and gone by 19:32. If town is smart and has figured out they need to boo me, they'll win, but if not we can do this! :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:58 pm 
Alternatively: pravinas is home, we were sitting in front rooms for a few minutes and she didn't boo me. I think this means I can leave whenever I want, and lotta can clock me if she wants but pravinas can't, so my paranoia won't get to 2?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 pm 
On second thought, for the booing-people-other-than-Luke:

maybe we want both of you to boo the SAME other person so that this person looks like the d3c? Or maybe we want you to boo no one else so it looks like the d3c is mafia and you've already expended your other boos on them? (Probably not the latter, because obviously we wouldn't be trying to trigger 3 and 4 in the same round.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:45 pm 
Yes, I'll allow that clocking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:27 pm 
I'm not sure I'll be able to be online right before day end tonight. If you need me to vote a certain way, just go ahead and submit votes for me (if Pesto allows it, of course).