Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:56 pm 
I've been doing enough of this that I think it deserves its own thread :)

Anyway, Josh has a lot of scary good ideas about how to prove stuff via the goodwill votes. (Did I mention we should kill him off already?) Fortunately he's a psychiatrist and thus I can pretend to not trust him.

Actually though, it's weird, because when I think about it from the town perspective it seems like the stuff Josh is talking about will win the game for town really quickly, but then when I remember what I know about the mafia perspective it's like yeah, we actually have a really good plan that I think can win for 6 straight rounds. So, not too hopeless :P

(In particular, important things Josh hasn't realized: (1) killers can stay undercover by banging me and having me not die; (2) mafia can mess with all his beautiful goodwill voting schemes, because there's enough of us to bury received goodwill; (3) everything awesome about the day 4 culprit situation setup.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:39 pm 
Grr Josh + Isaac too smart. Stopping town from doing stuff that helps mafia. Oh well :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 am 
LOOP 2 DAY 1

I'm feeling the need to bemoan some stuff right now.

Lily, ABY, and DG all outed, with me to follow within a loop or so. Ugh.

Town figured out day 1 culprit and narrowed down day 2 a LOT. (Hopefully we can claim day 2 culprit implies innocent because otherwise it doesn't do anything, but if it's a townie it loses some lynch vote ties, tipping toward mafia?)

4 roughly confirmed innocents.

The other 2 mafia are in a beef with ksedlar, but fortunately this depends on ABY being honest about not receiving a goodwill, and now that he and isaac look bad, people are likely to think they swapped, so maybe this part isn't too bad.

This seems really hopeless. We *have* to end these loops quickly to stop town from figuring out culprits.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 pm 
Hang on. I'm not *outed*, right? Dgrazian can claim that it was Josh who killed him, not me, and then DG + me have beef with Josh? What am I missing?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:20 pm 
dgrazian is basically outed for Booing Lotta. I don't think you're outed; you're just in a beef with Josh. But I think they're likely to side with Josh.