Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dalton is a Charisma God
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am 
and should be worshipped as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am 
I had to argue against the "Dalton wins" strategy because I thought it would be boring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 am 
I just sent this message to Adam and Alan. Let's hope it works.

Please do not tell lizrita the contents of this message. I am positive that she is mafia and she can figure out a way to defeat this strategy if she knows it.

I realized last night that the "Dalton wins" strategy only makes me win if lizrita is not mafia. If lizrita is mafia, then the strategy would make lizrita win. The fact that she is so strongly for this strategy convinces me that she believes that she will win if we follow this strategy. Either she is sure that I am innocent, which she has no reason to bet, or she is mafia. Considering that the other strategy we were contemplating is "lizrita wins", it makes no sense for her to want me to win.

As an explanation for why "Dalton wins" is actually "lizrita wins", the premise of "Dalton wins" was that the mafia would kill lizrita. If instead lizrita killed me and her monster, then she would tiebreak below krue and would win. I hoped to fix that by voting for lizrita, but because I failed to tell the monster of my plans, we messed up and krue was lynched and lizrita tiebreaks below Adam. If I die, then we probably lose.

If I die, then if lizrita killed me, then she automatically wins, so vote for Adam. In all other circumstances, vote for lizrita.

tl;dr: Vote for lizrita. Her actions make perfect sense if she is mafia and little sense if she is not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 am 
Dalton, all I can say is nice job!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]