Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Investigators
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 am 
There's an investigator in {Random}-{dbr}+{Alex}, because that's who was in Foo after the kill. (Rob was investigated; the investigator told dgrazian this.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am 
Also, it's worth considering conscripting dgrazian -- he knows who an inspector is. Probably not worth it, but we should think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am 
Pretty sure Ssuen isn't one (or he isn't actually investigating).
He's 70% of the time asleep in the lounge/my room, 5% in class, and the other 25% chilling in the lounge and watching anime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 am 
I think that the inspector is Daniel, Josh, or Alex. I talked to krue and she said that she was not the inspector (though she is a power role and might be a different inspector). Both krue and Daniel trust me. It might not be a bad idea to conscript Daniel, but he claims that he is a very bad mafia member (which I think is true) and some people have slight suspicions of him, which I have been encouraging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 am 
Should we think about conscripting Krue? She seemed to be a good mafia (last time I checked). Also, I believe dgrazian also trusts her (from what I've seen)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 am 
I forgot to mention that the inspector almost certainly has the medkit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 am 
She might be a good conscript. She was a good mafia and is a power role.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 am 
Alex would make the most sense as inspector to me. He definitely stepped out to talk to both dgrazian and jfrisch (who was very suspicious of him afterwards). That said, he was collecting microphones and may have the medkit, so killing him could be bad. Maybe conscript him? Except that he's still suspicious because of today (for some reason I can't understand -- Rob was super-obviously guilty after the anonymous inspector, erons, and mats_a all accused him). But he's a very good player, and if he's inspector that's super-bad for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 am 
I'm for conscripting Krue (but we might want to use it later for different person if it is necessary?) Up to the rest of the mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 am 
Alex seems a bit off to me, can't quite put my finger on it. Since he's not Mafia, I'm betting a power role. It's even possible he's Mad Scientist, in which case we definitely need to kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:43 pm 
[quote user="Alex"]
Also, I'd like to commend the Investigator and Daniel for their timely Investigations, spot-on choice of Investigation targets, and quality announcements. Their confirmations have been making my vote choices really easy and have given confidence that we're in great shape.
[/quote]

This strikes me as either Alex not being investigator, or trying to convince us of the same. The former is more likely, but I wouldn't put it past him to realize he's being outed and try to get out of it be referring to the investigator in the 3rd person. A hitman kill (by a synch player?) might be in order, or maybe we should just try the same on jfrisch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm 
Alex and dgrazian's recent posts on the day thread really make me think Alex is investigator. You don't bother to claim vanilla townie without prompting unless you aren't -- it's assumed. We should kill him, probably with a hitman. As far as I can tell, this is easy to do, since the hitman can kill him in front of anyone, alhtough then we lose the opportunity to frame someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:08 pm 
One problem with hitman is that if you do it in front of everyone, assumptions can be drawn based on who is chosen as a hitman, so we should be careful with that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]