Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day Three
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 am 
ckrock (whom i know) contacted me about having a little maseeh get-together at some point. expect to see something on the main forum

how did table mafia go by the way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am 
Table mafia went well. There were very few people there and the destroy the fake IDs plot did not go off. I think that both of these are good for us. To quote Alex: "The town is more likely to die in ice than it is in fire". Can we kill the fake ID holders quickly? It would be nice to get as many as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 am 
quote from ckrock over fbchat:

"if you're an investigator, I'll give you my fake ID"

neato. but since i'm pretending to be innocent, i need to pretend to be suspicious of the possibility that she's mafia trying to get me to reveal myself. what to say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 am 
so she chickened out of giving me the ID but she says she'll let me dictate how it votes. i also suggested that since she still probably wants to get rid of the physical fake ID, she could pass it on to a third person unknown to me and we could set up a chain of communication so i can still control the vote.

i had, of course voiced my concerns that she was mafia. then she said: "I want you to be able to trust me, then I could interface for 'an investigator' like Daniel Grazian did"

teehee...

some info about kezi, the holder of another fake ID: she lives in maseeh, i'm good friends with her, and i just had to send her a text message asking if she was playing because she's been completely inactive on the forum. i even had to give her the forum link - she had no clue. rather than bump her off, i'll see if i can somehow acquire the ID, possibly by letting her in on my "role".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 am 
okay, substitute all the above instances of "ckrock" with "crockct". my bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:18 am 
Nicely done... It looks like it is going well so far.... Just tread carefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:42 pm 
Steven says that he thinks he knows who the mafia are going to kill next, and thus wants the receiver back (presumably to give to them). So I will not have the rciever much longer. Anyone know who he's referring to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm 
No idea... Is there a safe way we can kill him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm 
Why does he need the receiver for that purpose? It seems like he could just pass off the mic. This may mean he already doesn't trust you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:03 pm 
Read VivianLee's post in the Day 3 thread. She just admitted to having a fake ID (in order to destroy it). It may be worth trying to kill her, although it could also be a trap.

Also, if we kill Alex, we should consider using a hitman since he's not stupid and may have microphones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm 
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

What to do... Dammit Frosh Rob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm 
Okay. Been pming Dgrazian and there's essentially nothing I can do to change his mind.

Since I'm basically dead (FUCK FUCK FUcK) do you guys just want me to kill someone out of EC? I can easily kill ssuen as he is in my room at this moment (and I'll be around him basically all night).

Sigh.

Up to you guys.
I won't take you guys down with me.

If no one kills another person or is really opposed to me killing ssuen by like 2230, then I'll kill him.

Otherwise. Farewell. and Good Luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 pm 
As I said in a PM, go for it. Since ssuen came out in support of you, we can claim the Mafia knocked off a dissenting voice to kill an innocent (you).

Also, guys, don't join lynch mobs before they're mobs unless you have a reason to. (That said, don't back out once you've joined without reason.)

Also also, BE CAREFUL. Don't defend fellow Mafia without first coming up with logical reasoning. Sure, stress the reasoning against lynching them, but have reasons. Don't just say, "I don't like it", especially since it's much harder to confirm innocents via e.g. inspector in this game. (In other games, some people might take that as a quiet roleclaim of inspector, which is fine, especially if you note who's irrationally opposed to your irrational opposition, since they may be inspector.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm 
Also, if you're going to defend someone, especially in a circumstance where there clearly *isn't* a good candidate, try to have an alternative. One of the reasons Rob's thing was suspicious was that he basically didn't have anything to say about alternatives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 pm 
Just killed ssuen. 7:50 In Talbot of EC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm 
Make sure you PM Molly as well.

If you have any items, hand them off in a safe place before midnight. I'm in the ESP office (W20-467) at the moment without any other players, so if you don't have a better place, just ping me. Eventually I'll be going back to Random at which point it won't be so safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm 
Ssuen and I had no items. Pm'd molly. Should I text her?

Anyways... good luck :< I'll be watching from the grave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm 
and i never even got to meet you... D:

...now that i think of it, i don't know what a single one of you looks like. not that i think having a little mafia get-together is a particularly good idea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm 
...well, i know rob, but that's about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 pm 
Well, at least the rest of us aren't currently on the chopping block due to Rob's utter fuck up. I guess at this point we regroup and don't pull any more dumb shenanigans.

Also, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon, but dgrazian was pretty damn convinced about Jwu, and he had sound reasoning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm 
Yeah, I tried to convince him but there was pretty much no way I could get out of it.

No problem on jumping on the bandwagon. I won't take you guys down with me ;D

Best of Luck and I will be cheering you guys on from the grave.

If you guys come to Bad Ideas tomorrow night I'll be there :3

Anyways.... Happy killing whahhaha

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]