Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Keeping My Hands Clean
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm 
Dalton and I were talking last night, and we both agree that it's a good idea for me to keep my hands clean for now, since I still have the fairly significant "I am the Ironheart" thing to pull out if I am on the chopping block.

Also, it would be very helpful if those of us *not* playing Synch could try to make sure there are kills every day, since the Synch players are super busy most of the time.

Another thing: a strategy that worked pretty well last game was just not planning our kills. Basically, we set up a system that whoever got a chance to kill someone in a location that a) wasn't easy to tie to them and b)where they could bullshit an alibi, would make the kill and immediately text all the other mafia members so that we didn't have any accidental double kills. Going to be busy with Synch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm 
i'm not doing synch but i was also hoping i could keep my hands clean, for basically the same reason: i want to stay in deep cover as an inspector.

i also can't identify any player in the game by face except for kezi, c-rock, and dgrazian. if i kill kezi or c-rock, dgrazian would probably get his personal investigator to investigate me first - he associates me with them, and maseeh is also just so much of a closed circle.

if i have an opportunity to bump dgrazian, i might. i'd want to use frame an innocent, though, and pray that he doesn't have an activated mic.

or maybe i should just swing over to random and get to know some people. if a death happens at random, that would of course give me an opportunity to head straight over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:44 pm 
who does that leave, out of curiosity? benkraft, dalton, ebdavis - what subset of you aren't doing synch and don't mind having blood on your hands?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 pm 
Benkraft is the only one not in Synch, but ebdavis has suggested he might be okay with leaving game to shank someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm 
Also, for reference, my phone number is 832-264-8725.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm 
anybody want to kill vivianlee? she invited witnesses to watch her destroy an ID. the apartment front desk will probably call up with the name of a visitor, giving her time to make a forum post about a one-on-one meeting, but suppose the assassin used the name of a different player...

(not shady, right?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm 
I was talking to dgrazian last night, and he made it sound like he and Alex had mics early on, and like they might very well have used them. In any case, they wouldn't randomly activate them now, so it might be safe enough to kill them. Likewise jfrisch. I might try to hit one of them tonight. Alternately, I can hit somebody at the Bad Ideas party if I end up going. I can almost certainly kill tencate there. Jfrisch may know I'll be there, but so could any number of other players and hitmen. Alternately, I can try to find a hitman to kill dgrazian. But if somebody else gets a great opportunity, take it.

Also, town thinks we suck at this, but has no clue who the rest of us are. Let's fix the former.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm 
Agreed on the last point.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]