Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm 
Since I'm not doing it for you. Game is getting boring. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm 
I was and remain quite busy, but I'll try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm 
I will be busy during Synch. Bowler, you should kill people since you are the least hosed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm 
Yeah, I'm really sorry guys, I've just been really busy, especially this last week or so. I should have more time ~Thursday, although then I'll be away for much of next weekend at ESP retreat.

Also, I think most Randomites are at the Maseeh thing, so I probably can't make a kill here, since there would be few suspects.

In general, it might be good to try to kill earlier in the day, *before* Synch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am 
i'm fairly hosed between 6.470, urop, and music, but i'll kill given the opportunity.

also: dgrazian is now my once-removed inspector proxy: i overheard a conversation between him and c-rock. except he remarked (and jfrisch and others agreed) that my body language at the maseeh meeting was... questionable. dammit, i thought i was a better liar... (krue, exactly how bad was it?)

tell me if it's worth it to use a mafia power. i of course want to keep my hands clean for my master plan thing but of course i'm biased. and i've raised some peoples' suspicions anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 am 
It was pretty bad. I don't think bowler using a mafia power would be the best plan, since he's already under suspicion. I have an idea for today, which I'm going to post in another thread. You should tell me how stupid it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm 
YAY MAFIA SOMEONE DIED! :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]