Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Frame Jacobi Y/N?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am 
I think it would be hilarious if I were to claim Ironheart and say that Jacobi tried to kill me today.

During the Maseeh meeting when Dgrazian was accusing random people, I said I had a reason I would rather not share out loud that I shouldn't be lynched, except the discussion had moved on, and I'm pretty sure Jacobi was the only one paying attention to me at that point. Also, he would have plenty of opportunity to make the kill. We are around each other a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 pm 
Seems like a decent plan to me. Make sure you have a coherent story, and post soon after it supposedly happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 pm 
Keep in mind that Jacobi would kill someone else soon afterward. Consider killing Daniel/Alex and using frame an innocent to frame Jacobi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm 
Oh yeah, I forgot Ironheart doesn't use up the kill for the day. Oh haboo. Sure, I'll see if I can pull that off. It might be difficult to make up a reasonable story though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]