Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hitman Daniel?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm 
Should we hire a hit man to kill Daniel tomorrow? I think that he may be mad scientist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm 
Agreed. I think it would be a good plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm 
Sure - what gives you the idea?

Also, who's spreading the idea that Alex tested positive for jaysonl's murder? Cause it wasn't me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm 
Apparently, Steven Valdez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm 
He just implied that he is a power role. He is inspector or mad scientist and controls the medkit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm 
I just hired Ceres as hit man. I would advise against killing today in case Daniel is mad scientist (sorry Molly).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm 
True, forgot about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 pm 
In the very unlikely event that Daniel is lynched or is ironheart, should Ceres kill Alex or someone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm 
If Daniel isn't inspector, it's certainly jfrisch or Alex, and probably jfrisch. First, he's just been acting like it, and second, a lot bigger deal was made of him being a "confirmed" innocent (which, TBH, having seen him as Mafia, he is) than has been in the past.

Personally, I think it's unlikely that dgrazian's the inspector, because I don't think he's enough of a "wine in front of me" type person to claim on his own behalf, and because I think jfrisch is his inspector. That said, I could be wrong. But I think we should definitely kill dgrazian next, and definitely with a hitman. If he's ironheart or lynched, jfrisch should be the next target. He's usually in Random, on Pecker, Clam, or Bonfire.

Incidentally, both of them hang out on Bonfire with some regularity. If you're going to kill them on Bonfire, please make sure I have a decent alibi, because I'd prefer not to be obviously Mafia. Note that this isn't hard, it just requires that the kill not be made in the late evening. If anyone wants to coordinate with me on this, email or text is best, benkraft@mit.edu/484-894-7105.

I don't see why delaying kills helps us against the mad scientist. We should kill dgrazian ASAP, and go from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm 
The mad scientist now needs five bodies to make a monster. Ceres cannot kill Daniel until tomorrow, so we are not making a fifth kill before then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm 
(just kill someone. I'm letting the mad scientist use the body of kezi if no one dies today.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am 
Nice. One of us should kill dgrazian tomorrow.

Also,
[quote user="Daniel Grazian"]
She appeared to be heading down to Foo Lounge at the time, where krue and Dalton both were playing Descent, so she may very well have been planning to kill one of them.
[/quote]

Let's hope he doesn't think too hard.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am 
Holy shit I was so worried he was going to suspect us given the look he gave me as he left Foo. *deep breath of relief*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]