Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I am a dying Gay Knight
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:39 pm 
My dearest, isaacg, was cruelly murdered by a hitman. Thus, I am dying by the end of day today.

I am part of the network and was the link who communicated with sammyluo all this time (and he can confirm this). After I die, we'll probably get another proxy and continue communication. I'm still unsure about whether we have a mole in the network or not. On one side, both lilychen and isaacg were part of the network, and isaac's death being hitman makes me believe they knew not only his role but also that I was his partner who would have loved to use my last breath to catch his killer and give him the same treatment my love received.

On the other side, his death was the only one of the day. I would imagine that we would've had multiple kills by now if the network was compromised. Yet this can also be the mafia's bad luck on not being able to find victims, inactivity, or hosedness.

I am waiting for other results to post the list of people I trust and don't trust, plus some other thoughts. Feel free to reveal to me and I will rely this information to people I highly trust inside the network, besides affecting where you place in my trust list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:14 pm 
I approve this message.

I have a few thoughts about the soundness of the GCSN, but fmajluf7 is trustworthy. I'll keep the details private unless given permission to disclose.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:39 pm 
People shouldn't reveal to fmajluf7. I trust her to be town but apart from the people who revealed to ksedlar (gay knights, innocent children, stalkers) I don't think town gains much from claiming their role to her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:04 pm 
Okay, I got my results. Daniel Grazian shoveled pure mafia. One of tsims or jakob had to be mafia, and aok was SK. Which means there's one original mafia and one conscripted mafia. Given this...

These are the people I trust 100% and advocate to not lynch:
- sammyluo
- ajliu

These are the people I trust more than average:
- andytsai
- csvoss
- nguyenin
- ltchin
- maxmurin
- jessk

These are the people I trust less than average:
- Alex
- brunnerj
- sashacf
- nastya
- Miranda Gavrin
- Lucy

These are the people I advocate lynching:
- jordanh
- achester

This list is not representative of what the rest of the GCSN thinks by no means. Just my own feelings.
Another thing to keep in mind: don't trust completely investigations/investigators. There are many frames and way too many claims of investigators.
I'd recommend impeaching nastya tomorrow and counting the mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:10 pm 
I can count mafia today/tomorrow. Also, impeachment would be easiest if we would meet somewhere. I'm not going to walk around and look for people to sign a thing, but I'll easily collect signatures for my impeachment if I could get them easily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:16 pm 
I want to make the following changes given information I learned recently:
- Lucy moves from trusted less than average to trusted more than average.
- brunnerj moves from trusted less than average to advocate to lynch.