Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:45 pm 
I'm also really frustrated by the lack of discussion happening and wish that we weren't just waiting for GCSN to decide everything. Having information in the hands of a select few means that like, yes we'll mechanistically win, but it'll be boring for those involved.

So, who do we want to lynch? Pretty boring day.

Do we have any leads? I know that me and Lucy were sketchy because of the "we've been alive too long" argument.

Post subject: Re: Day 5 discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:53 pm 
I think all the sensitive information sammyluo's been handling and the fact that he's still alive despite that makes him sketchy. I would be supportive of lynching him and picking a new proxy. Obviously the new proxy can't be me or anyone I recommend, because I suggested this, but the GCSN can pick somebody.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm 
I don't agree with lynching sammyluo. I'm indifferent over Lucy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:30 pm 
I am not for lynching sammyluo, but I agree that he seems too powerful somehow. Nothing seems to be happening.
This could all be fixed if the GCSN told us decisions way, way earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:31 pm 
fmajluf7 wrote:
I'm indifferent over Lucy.

My heart is breaking right now :'(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm 
I will be at tech squares from 8:00 to 10:30 or a bit later; while I will check forums periodically in that time, I would appreciate knowing what we are doing (as in a statement from the GCSN) before 10:00.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:50 pm 
FREE OFF THE CHAINS OF FOLLOWING THE GCSN

Like honestly, who do y'all find the most sketch? We don't have to play information optimally. I again posit that Lucy and I are pretty sketchy. Alternatively, if you trust fmaljuf7, then jordanh and achester are on the chopping block.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:01 pm 
I advocate lynching brunnerj. Given fmajluf7's information that Daniel Grazian was mafia, I don't trust him as he was the only other person to have voted to lynch jordanh. Although I was the main one arguing against lynching Daniel, I know myself to be town. Additionally I wasn't scared to link myself to Daniel. Josh however did not say anything to defend him yet changed his vote. In fact, at 11:08pm Josh posted

brunnerj wrote:
I also switched; I think Lucy's points were valid but I am regretting not following GCSN.

This seems like a nice thing to point at if people find him suspicious for voting the way he did. Look, I wasn't the one arguing the wrong thing. It was Lucy! He also gets it in before votes are posted to avoid possible accusations at 11:10 for him to explain himself

We have a lot more information on the state of game so I'm going to look back at previous deaths to figure out what exactly I think is going on in game. This might change my view on how sketchy I find Josh but I find that unlikely.

And as sure as I am about josh being scum, I was also sure that Daniel was town so think for yourselves. Take into account what I'm saying and what the gcsn is saying but decide what you think is likely to be going on and do something.

(Also rip going to squares, I'm probably just going to be in the W20 cluster. I might wander down when I'm less focused on game)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:16 pm 
If a kill happens today, the evidence from it will be more important than anything we talk about now.

If no kill happens today, it's the second no-kill day out of three, which means we should execute someone inactive---even aside from that inactive townies are less helpful, no-kill days mean that there are more likely to be inactive mafia. Also, I'd advocate executing someone not likely to be around other players, because they'd have bad alibis and not provide other players alibis. Maybe Miranda Gavrin?