Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 pm 
If they're good, they're dying at the end of the day, so the mafia would probably not want to kill them even if they have a kill available (and they might well not).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:06 pm 
achester wrote:
even if they have a kill available (and they might well not).

From my perspective mafia provably has a scheme left.

From your perspective mafia provably has the potential to have a slaughter on you, if they set the slaughter on ltchin yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 pm 
Right, shoot. I think I'm protected today anyway, though, because my dying today would prove you bad before today's vote and not swing the vote, and you'll kill me tomorrow either way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:18 pm 
Actually, from your perspective mafia has a theoretical provable win today - as maxmurin said, I know his role, so 3 traps + 2 slaughters + regular kill + scheme = everyone dies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:23 pm 
Oh, you might not believe Max is innocent. In that case, replace Max with nastya.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 pm 
Nope: it seems likely that you and maxmurin are both bad, and you didn't start getting role information until Day 5. (fmajluf7 said she leaked some information to you, which was bad play. It matters whether she leaked actual role information or just GCSN membership, since that makes the difference between the mafia having a trap left and not.)

Anyway, the mafia have at most two more kills today: me if I expose myself and one more trap if fmajluf7 leaked role information before day 5. If either of those fails, we still outvote the mafia today. (We'd still need at least one, and maybe two, revenge or vigilante kills.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:27 pm 
Gosh, did you really get role information from both maxmurin and nastya? If so, then you provably got role information from a townie; shame on that townie.

Incidentally, wheedling your way into fmajluf7's confidence despite getting information from her about who was in the GCSN was impressive. Also, not proper townie play, but the GCSN was inactive and in need of a savior.