Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Plotting
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:30 pm 
Well, day 5 was not optimal, but kills are really hard to plan... and I certainly would've done worse if I'd tried to do it myself. Llet's see what we can do here. Tomorrow we need to kill:

andytsai
one of csvoss, jessk (jessk)
an IC (ltchin)
someone else (tuan?)
maybe someone else else (ajliu?)

without letting Alex or csvoss kill the killer(s).

Then the next day, we kill
the someone else else if not the previous day (ajliu)
an IC (achester - how???)
yet someone else (maxmurin)
still yet someone else (brunnerj or miranda)

without getting tased.

OK, this clearly will work, except not really. OK, this is not going to work perfectly. But maybe it's better than letting this game drag on and destroy our lives slowly.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Plotting
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 pm 
The problem is that as soon as a rampage starts, I'm going to be suspected, and it'll be hard for me to redirect suspicion to achester (who's basically the only other breach possible unless we decide to add Lucy). In particular, otherwise they'll lynch me and have Alex kill nastya the next day. So maybe I should be the one doing all the kills, except that that's hard and scary. But oh well. Life is hard and scary sometimes.

Also, I have ring delivery tomorrow night... this really was not good timing. Oh well. Maybe we should lie low one more day, killing like 1 or 2 people outside EC, and rampage the day after that? really no clue.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 pm 
Oh yeah Don's a thing. nastya, I think it might be best if you lay low and make one don kill tomorrow (on a not-GN from not EC hopefully? or on like jessk but not in EC since csvoss is inactive), and we can start the rampage after that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:45 am 
nastya says she's planning to try to get brunnerj before 18.212. This is tricky because maxmurin is also in the class. We're still thinking about who we'd frame, possibly ltchin or tuan (though he has class before and after), or maybe even maxmurin...

An alternative is achester in his office, but this seems hard.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:11 pm 
I killed brunnerj in 6-1 hallway at 2:05. Frame Lucy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:46 pm 
We should also think about whether we want to set a trap in preparation for tomorrow. If we do, we get an extra trap-kill tomorrow, but we become more restricted in the order we can kill in. As it stands I can make 4 kills myself if everyone is findable, and we can make 5 total if we scheme; with an extra kill I could make 5 myself, and we could make 6 total if needed.

Also, do we want to go ahead and slaughter ltchin? I can't think of any likely scenario in which we'd need to kill achester before ltchin, but maybe you can.

I'm still really scared of missing one of jessk and andytsai tomorrow due to scheduling problems. If that happens it'll be really hard to get things done in time. Also, achester has already made the reduction of original mafia to {maxmurin, Miranda Gavrin, nastya, nguyenin} except in unlikely circumstances (sashacf, Alex & andytsai, etc.) that we'll disprove soon.

I'm really nervous.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:57 pm 
Talked with nastya. Unless otherwise specified, we're going to trap ajliu and slaughter ltchin at day end.

I really hope ajliu or andytsai is available when I kamikaze...