Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 pm 
If nastya objects, we don't have to, but I really don't want to sit through another day of game possibly being tased and making pointless arguments and then another lynch.

I think if achester is lynched it should be called a mafia victory even if taser BS takes place. If I am lynched it should probably be a town victory, but nastya can play on if she would like. If nastya is lynched, I'd like to call it a draw, because it just boils down to the same situation tomorrow and I don't really want to deal with this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 pm 
There are no draws in this game, only wins and losses. Mafia must actually win to be considered a win, unless town chooses to resign. Mafia may unanimously choose to resign at any time.

(Sorry for the stress on your life, but it would be unreasonable to give you a win when you might lose, and nastya should have the right to keep going even if you want to give up.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:57 pm 
OK well, I'm sorry, but I'm not dealing with more of this after tonight. I don't want to be petulant, but I think it's clear I've beaten achester psychologically/logically, and it makes no sense for me to play on tomorrow and try to find achester and kill him or whatever. I'll take the literal loss, I don't care. I'm sorry, nastya (and dgrazian, and Jakob), if this is not what you want me to do, but this is kind of stupid.

I guess I'm feeling in an ltchin-kind of mood. I plan to resign after day end.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:59 pm 
also nastya destroys her taser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:01 pm 
nastya is getting lynched tonight. Do you want me to post "Mafia resign" along with the lynch vote?

(People here at ET are still having fun with game, but it's up to you Sammy.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 pm 
Yes. I'm sorry for disappointing everyone, but I'm just going to get tased by bang-immune Alex, and there's no point in playing anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:03 pm 
To reiterate what I said to nastya,
sammyluo wrote:
I'm sorry, you clearly deserved the win. If anyone lost, it's just me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:04 pm 
(Fwiw ksedlar and jamb think you have a ~40% chance of winning.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm 
As soon as achester is tased at day start, it's a matter of finding achester before Alex finds me, where achester can hide all he wants. I just lose. It's fine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 pm 
It's ok. I didn't want to resign, but it already happened. I didn't object on time, so it's fine :/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 pm 
It's ok. I didn't want to resign, but it already happened. I didn't object on time, so it's fine :/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 pm 
Sorry nastya. You'd be dead though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:54 pm 
@sammy I think this was the right move and totally understandable. Thanks for an excellent mafioso performance :D :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:31 pm 
@Jakob: awww, thanks, that means a lot coming from you :)

(Incidentally, I noted to ksedlar a few days ago that it's still true that in any game you and I have both been in, an even number of us has ended game mafia-aligned (where yakuza is not mafia because I didn't want yakuza lynched) :lol: )