Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Thoughts
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:06 am 
tut, tut. 5 out of the 8 items are still with their original recipients. Is this usual? If so, mafia should really just assume that the original people still have the items.

culprits of keeping items:
Alex
andytsai
ksedlar (forgivable, as activated desperado)
nastya (forgivable, as mafia)
nguyenin

--jamb

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Thoughts
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:07 am 
(On the other hand, this is making it much easier for gods to track down items, since the web app isn't saying who has them and we have to manually check every player's inventory.)

--jamb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 pm 
Wow, I REALLY like the plan nastya just proposed to make aok look like mafia. I wonder if they'll contact him to help make it look like he did it?

--jamb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:16 pm 
I'm confused about why mafia haven't been using some of their powers. They have poisons and should use them early. There's been no discussion about hitman or conscription. And they could probably start trapping some investigators (they know Miranda Gavrin and mistakenly think ksedlar).

Then again, there'll probably be more discussion on this toward end of day.

I can't wait to see how it goes with ksedlar setting up a trust network later today. I really do hope mafia get in on it. I wonder, if they manage to set a trap on a gay knight, is it a good idea to have a hitman kill them so their partner can't take revenge?

--jamb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 pm 
Well, mafia have permanently lost their ability to claim GNs with each other to gain entry to the trust circle. I really wish that hadn't happened.

Hopefully they'll be able to conscript someone trusted; if they chose at random they'd have a 9/20 chance at this point, but I think they can do better than that. They should really do this early so they can start setting some traps!

--jamb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:01 pm 
Oh, you guys need to randomly distribute my taser. Derp. Probably better that I didn't pass it off, because I would have had to pass it to either Jakob or Miranda.

Status of the network:
Pesto and Lilly Chin and Lily Chen are all connected. Lily Chen only knows the other two ICs, but Pesto and ltchin know everything else.
csvoss/jessk and isaacg/fmajluf7 contacted me, as well as Sammy, Dgrazian, and Lucy. Nastya also claimed vig to me. Pesto and Lilly Chin know all of this. I also told them that Tuan, Jakob, and Miranda explicitly claimed NOT to be stalker, IC, or gay knight. Which it turns out is useful, because a pair of GNs and a stalker didn't reveal!

I'm still pretty happy with the network. Maybe I should have told the GNs some of the info, since there were only two pairs, and thus less likely to be a mafia pair. IDK.

Also, all 3 mafia are ranked above average sketchiness on my spreadsheet! Yay for mafia catching! Actually, literally everyone ranked with a sketchiness level of over 3 is either mafia, a gay knight, or an innocent child. O.O That's some insane stuff. Hopefully the ICs can figure out good lynch targets from that and catch some mafia!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:26 pm 
Lololol at mafia's scrambling in response to my dying desperado-ness. Jakob was the best; he walks into the room, I wait a minute to post, post, then walk over to him and say I'm a dying desperado and that he should tell me if he is a stalker/IC/gay knight. He barely has time to think and just says no. Don't worry mafia, I didn't tell any of the gay knights who any others were anyway! I just told the ICs about the GNs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:09 am 
Okay, so the kill on Lily was pretty good. And they managed to frame someone who doesn't have a provable role. Hopefully the ICs aren't nervous about their network given Lily's death. Also, what's up with the innocence den?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 am 
I'm kinda surprised at the lack of investigations, 10 hours after the kill. I guess ksedlar is dead, nguyenin can't group investigate today, nastya doesn't care. Still, I'd think Miranda, maxmurin, sashacf would have started investigating by now.

--jamb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:23 am 
lambhen wrote:
I'm kinda surprised at the lack of investigations, 10 hours after the kill. I guess ksedlar is dead, nguyenin can't group investigate today, nastya doesn't care. Still, I'd think Miranda, maxmurin, sashacf would have started investigating by now.

--jamb

Lol, just after I posted this I got a PM from Miranda using her investigation... on the ijc kill though.