Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Off-topic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:22 pm 
Yay! For a long time, I had suspected that my average number of investigations per day >1. And it is! I have lived 43 game-days (not counting tragedy looper, which didn't have an investigation mechanic in game), and I have had 44 total available investigations. 14 of those were solely from aok's Mystery Mafia game, in which I lived 7 days and had 2 investigations per day.

Post subject: Re: Off-topic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 pm 
Lol congrats :D

--jamb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:37 am 
IMO, when it's reached the point where you're probably the best player in the entire game, you really need to change your signature from, "...But then again, I'm a near-rookie, so I'm provably wrong ;)"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:49 pm 
During the JK Fred game, I was killed right outside my 14.03 class in 4-163. This was done by kmath; she appeared from the 4-159 doorway and killed me as I was walking away from class. After that game, I told myself I would pay extra attention to exiting classes, and especially the doorway of 4-159 in future games.

This game I was killed in the exact same spot, right in front of 4-159 doorway (this time I was going to 18.212 though in 4-159), and yet I still failed to paranoia text/run or even notice before I was tapped on the shoulder.

Next game, if any mafia tries to kill me in front of 4-159, I will not fail a third time to see it coming.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:58 pm 
I've had two distinct kill attempts on me in the same hour in the hallway outside of 4-249.