Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: From Miranda Gavrin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:14 am 
Hi deadfolks! Here's the explanation for what's going on with jakob and ltchin and the investigators. I'm The Hamburglar. I was also one half of colonel sanders.

At the start of game, I asked jakob to be my proxy. He told me he was going to double proxy me through ltchin, but said nothing about being a group investigator himself. Then he dies in suspicious circumstances, and I'm proxyless and don't know who knows my role. I ask ltchin to be my new proxy, on the following basis: if jakob was town, ltchin probably doesn't know my role but is more likely to than anyone else. If jakob was mafia, the mafia already know my role so it doesn't matter who I pick. But now I'm worried that ltchin is Mafia and jakob was innocent, and I'm wondering how to tell the GCSN that innocent Jakob means sketchy ltchin without telling sammyluo my role. Because sammyluo has a giant "conscript me" sign on his back and is a conduit for enough information already. I wish I could give him a sealed envelope with "if this seal is broken sammyluo is scum" on the seal and have him give it to the GCSN, but I don't even have to ask to know that's forbidden crypto.

Post subject: Re: From Miranda Gavrin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:22 pm 
Miranda Gavrin wrote:
sammyluo has a giant "conscript me" sign on his back

So accurate. At least town seems to be aware of the sign and looking for any evidence of betrayal from Sammy. Also, wow, Sammy has somehow managed to acquire a greater amount of role information than the network has (because he knows Tuan and maxmurin, while they know Lucy). I guess he doesn't know specifically GN vs IC for some people, but still.

Also, at this point, I don't think I'll feel too bad for Sammy if he gets conscripted. Because he's implicitly asking for it so hard right now... The main plus for him is that mafia currently don't know how much he knows.